Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Prostate Support, 180 Softgels

The best thing for enlarged prostate

Posted by Reviewer1467651 on Feb 14, 2009

I have had growing prostate problems over the last 5 years and it was getting out of control My urologist said there is no herbal approach to help the condition. I did a huge amount of research and after a few weeks on this, the 5 years of growing problems are gone. I stopped this product and the problems began to re-appear. I am happy to take this for the rest of my life if necessary as life is good again and there are no side effects. All Good !! I feel every man over 50 should take the combinations of herbs in this product for prostate health.

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2131317 on Jun 24, 2009

My husband said to me hone, this is probably not a good time to tell you this... but" He was having symptoms of an enlarged prostate. I read the reviews and then ordered. At first he was only taking 2 once a day ( he's not big on taking any pills). When he started taking 1 twice a day the symptoms were gone in less than a week. It really does work! Of course we caught this at the very beginning of his symptoms. We don't have insurance and couldn't afford a doctor visit much less tests. I praise the Lord Jesus it was the answer. At least for now.

Great Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer2373286 on Dec 12, 2008

My husband had an elevated PSA level and was getting up to go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a night. He has been taking Prostate Support for about 3 months now and only gets up once a night so it must be working!

Without Now Foods Prostate Support My PSA Was Almost .4

Posted by Reviewer2171923 on Feb 26, 2009

When a family member told me about Prostate Support I decided to try it. In a few months my PSA was below .1. I have been taking this product for over five years and it has reduced my visits to my urologist to once a year for my PSA test. I may have had maybe two prostate infections in the last five years. My PSA remains below .1. My flow is good the most of the time and I am still sexually active. I am seventy-three years old.

It's starting to WORK after 2 months!

Posted by Reviewer2972434 on Nov 13, 2011

I have been using this product now for 2 months and I am right now starting to see the slightest of improvement. Last night I actually slept for 4 hours straight before being forced awake to have to urinate. Usually I only sleep for about an hour or 2 befoe having to get up and take care of matters, so that's an improvement. Also, my flow is getting better and I'm not wetting all over the place as I did before. I was told that it takes taking this stuff for about 3 months before you will notice any appreciative difference. Well, I've tried everything and nothing else has worked for me before. Noticing this already after only 2 months is indicating that this is indeed good stuff.