It's starting to WORK after 2 months!

Posted by Reviewer2972434 on Nov 13, 2011

I have been using this product now for 2 months and I am right now starting to see the slightest of improvement. Last night I actually slept for 4 hours straight before being forced awake to have to urinate. Usually I only sleep for about an hour or 2 befoe having to get up and take care of matters, so that's an improvement. Also, my flow is getting better and I'm not wetting all over the place as I did before. I was told that it takes taking this stuff for about 3 months before you will notice any appreciative difference. Well, I've tried everything and nothing else has worked for me before. Noticing this already after only 2 months is indicating that this is indeed good stuff.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on May 25, 2010

my husband has notice a slight improvement (less having to get up at night) since taking this product

Good Product For Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Aug 08, 2010

I've been using the NOW brand of this product for quite some time now. I take 2 daily now but used 4 daily for a few months.

Good value- good effect

Posted by Reviewer2675617 on May 29, 2008

I hav eexperiemented with various Prostate combinations and this is the best so far

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1562340 on Sep 01, 2011

I really spent a long time comparing the ingredients of a lot of different prostate products, and this one looked like it had the best combination, and at a reasonable price, like most Now Foods products. After just two weeks, I've noticed improvement in my prostate health, taking only the minimum recommended dose, along with Healthy Origins Astaxanthin.

Good product

Posted by 4997531859138146761 on Jun 17, 2015

Re-order. Good product. My husband's frequent urination problem improved.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Jan 22, 2016

My dad has enlarged prostate for years. 2 tabs twice a day, has reduced symptoms by 90%

Bernie Bruns

Posted by Reviewer1032632 on Jan 18, 2009

Just got started. Easy to take.

Great Support

Posted by Reviewer3055694 on Jan 25, 2009

I bought this product for my Dad who has mild prostate enlargement, he's been on it for a month now and he says he's been waking up less during the night to go to the bathroom. So far so good!!!

Now Foods, Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Dec 06, 2010

I bought it for my husband. He is now on his second bottle and he found it helpful. No need to get up to go to the bathroom during he night. But he is also using progesterone hormone cream. I think both work to keep his prostate healthy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »