Miraculous

Posted by Reviewer3256060 on Jan 08, 2008

This has helped with my circulation and broken veins very much

Now foods pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer2120232 on Mar 21, 2011

This is a very good product to improve circulation. As a side effect it also helps with hot flashes. I have been using it for 4 years.

Cracked fingertips

Posted by Reviewer2931856 on Mar 21, 2008

I take two in the morning and two at night. It really works. I read about it in a newspaper column of a pharmacist. He recommended it to relieve splitting finger tips and fissures. Within three weeks they went away almost completely. I still get one now and then, but rarely. I also use plenty of mosturizer and lotion. I used lot of lotion before, but it didn't work without the pycnogenol.

My favorite antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

I noticed how powerful it is when I ran out of it for a few days. I tried cheaper versions of 'pine extract' and they didn't work the same. This is my most trusted and valued source of Pycnogenol. I highly reccommend it.

pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer2983204 on Oct 31, 2007

this actually helps in reducing the affects of air pollution by reducing the irritation to my nose and eyes.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1706985 on Jul 09, 2009

I purchased this for the wife and her health and complexion are much better. She even noticed the difference.

my review

Posted by Reviewer3203834 on Jan 17, 2011

I have been taking this product for three months and my blood pressure has gone from 144/3 to 114/73. What a difference. This is one product that you should really look into if your are looking to bring down your blood pressure.

Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1453577 on Jan 03, 2010

I've used this product for over a decade and it definitely has kept me healthy. I rarely get colds or sick.

many benefits

Posted by Reviewer3104479 on Sep 08, 2009

this brand always assures me of quality and have been taking this for many years and it has definitely had positive effects on my health

Now Foods Pycogenol

Posted by Reviewer1561384 on Mar 03, 2008

Used to give this to an older dog with many problems at the recommendation of our vet. Now my wife wants to try it for relief of menopause symptoms

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »