Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Aug 13, 2014

As someone who has long suffered from joint issues, I can tell you that taking this is CRITICAL to maintaining my joint health. It is FAR more effective - and cheap - than other typical supplements, glucosamine, msm, etc... I make a kind of broth/jello out of it and have it with some liquid fish oil. Delicious and the effects are immediately noticeable.

GELATIN FOR HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Apr 26, 2014

Since the 1800's, people have stopped consuming bones and cartilage and instead eat predominantly muscle tissue as their protein. Excessive muscle tissue in the diet is not good for the body, the kidneys in particular. Gelatin is made from the cartilage and bones of cattle, whereas much gelatin comes from the skin of pigs. Gelatin contains what the body needs to build and repair bone and cartilage, skin and mucus membrane. Putting gelatin into the diet restores the dietary balance, which made our ancestors strong and independent. Gelatin has many utility uses. For one, mixing gelatin with water makes a fantastic hair spray, which lasts for many days. The gelatin spray must be kept in the refrigerator, because gelatin is protein and therefore will spoil. Mixing colloidal silver with the gelatin will prevent spoilage.

Seems to have fixed my knees!

Posted by Reviewer3218543 on May 30, 2014

Quality seems good, and my knees are amazingly better. I've been taking a little less than 2 tablespoons per day and I've experienced a great improvement in my knees: no more clicking and sticking and etc. The only 'negative' is that my knees sometimes feel 'over-inflated' - the ligaments have gotten used to a thin protective layer and now that layer is expanding and the ligaments have to stretch to adapt. That is an issue I am very happy to experience!

Great stuff!

Posted by 4991315301515667262 on Oct 09, 2013

I bought this for myself and my cat since we both have arthritis. She is 16 years old and has arthritis in her spine. It has really increased her vitality. She goes to the bathroom easier and she just feels alot better. I put it in a breakfast smotthie for myself. h Hopefully will help my vitality also!!

Excellent Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2759402 on Nov 03, 2010

This gelatin sets up well. I use it for homemade marshmallows and fruit juice gealtin snacks and haven't been disappointed. It stays fresh for months. A good buy!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Dec 06, 2010

Use it in my morning smoothie to add protein and balance the glycemic index of the fruit and veggies! Doesn't add flavor or consistency to the smoothie! Haven't taken enough to notice effects on nails hair, cartilage, etc.

Unflavored beef Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer1586672 on Dec 20, 2008

We have found that unflavored beef gelatin is equally as effective as Knox NutraJoint at a fraction of the cost. We use only 1/3 tsp of gelatin per day compared to about 1 tbs. of the Knox product. All the vitimines and mineral in Knox we already get by our regular vitamin suppliment. We are completely satified with the unflabored beef Gelatin.

For energy, sleep and lower priced than collagen

Posted by Reviewer2165848 on Jul 11, 2010

After taking a tbsp a day for a few days I have much more energy. I also feel more alert and clearheaded. I take it at night as I feel sleepy the first few hours after taking it. This is basically the same as collagen but not as finely ground.

bones/skin

Posted by Reviewer1050707 on Sep 30, 2011

this helps my bones/joint/skin and cracking.... i have osteopenia

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Oct 30, 2011

I use this as a supplement in juice. I just shake it up in a sports bottle with some juice and drink it immediately. It is supposed to be good for joints, etc. It is difficult to notice when pain goes away because it's not supposed to be there in the first place. However, I do notice that my neck and shoulders are less stiff than before I started using it. I will continue to use it.