July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Real Food, Beef Gelatin Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

very good

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Apr 05, 2014

Since childhood days, had loved JELLO, but stopped taking that when I became aware of the artificial flavourings, additives and white sugar it contains. Now I can have the same shivering gelatin desserts with this unflavoured gelatin, low GI MADHAVA light agave nectar, DYNAMIC HEALTH fruit juice concentrate (or any fruit juice of your choice). It's so simple - just keep to the ratio of 1 Tablespoon gelatin to 2 Cups liquid. Mix the gelatin with a quarter cup room-temperature water, let sit a few minutes. Add sugar/sweetener, a tablespoon or two of lemon juice, and hot liquid and stir till all dissolved. Let cool, pour into mold, chill in fridge for a few hours. Enjoy.

A good product

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

I think this is a very good product. I bought it just in case, as I read about the leaky gut syndrome. I haven't been examined and don't know if I have it or not, but decided to start using it just in case. My facial skin looks a bit better. I also think I sleep better at night if I take it about 30 min before I go to bed. The only downside I can think of is that it's not hormones/antibiotics free. G-Lake's one breaks me out every time I take it. This gelatin powder is easy to mix, but gets thick quite fast. I normally squeeze 1 lemon in a coffee mug and add 1-2 spoons of this gelatin, stir it vigorously and add some lukewarm water. Sometimes I add OptiMSM as well. Lemon gives it a nice taste and the vitamin C needed for the better absorption of the gelatin.

Great stuff!

Posted by 4991315301515667262 on Oct 09, 2013

I bought this for myself and my cat since we both have arthritis. She is 16 years old and has arthritis in her spine. It has really increased her vitality. She goes to the bathroom easier and she just feels alot better. I put it in a breakfast smotthie for myself. h Hopefully will help my vitality also!!

Taste well.

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Aug 11, 2012

I use this every day to get enouch proteins, As a side-effect my knee have stopped aking! I have got arthrite in it after broken leg and destroid knee.

Dissolves easily, good for cakes

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

Unlike most gelatins this one is a very fine powder that dissolves almost instantly and doesn't smeell of animals or any additives. Its great for cooking