• Reviews | English

Posted by Reviewer2495598 on Feb 03, 2010

good quality.

not bad..

Posted by Reviewer1228874 on Jan 17, 2011

better than I expected..cheap..but tastes good.. and I think..the ratio of each nuts..matters.. cheap nuts like raisin,,sunflower seed things a lot... hard to find walnut :P if you wana eat a lot of nuts.. better order each nuts separately..

Too many raisins

Posted by Reviewer2646707 on Nov 05, 2012

I have ordered this product several times and loved it! This last bag I ordered not only has a new look but also had waaaay too many raisins. I will probably not order again as the price is not worth a bag of mostly raisins. Very disappointing.

Too many raisons

Posted by 5094508917678815229 on Apr 20, 2016

Its a bag of raisons, with a few nuts included. A bit misleading to call it a nut mix.

More nuts please!

Posted by Reviewer3101668 on Nov 08, 2009

Sure, this offered raw, unsalted nuts; however, more than half the bag is filled with raisins! I literally picked out every single raisin in each bag (I ordered four) to discover this. Thank goodness my husband doesn't mind them, so the bags didn't go to waste. But, I won't be ordering this again. The nut to raisin ratio is ridiculous.

Lots of raisins

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Mar 08, 2011

Raw is better for nutrition but I like roasted better for flavor :(

Rancid pumpkin seeds

Posted by Reviewer2814569 on Dec 03, 2011

I love this mix, except the pumpkin seeds were rancid.