• Reviews | English

Very Fresh!

Posted by Reviewer2353475 on Apr 03, 2008

This is much better than the toasted alternative. These don't get stuck in your teeth - a definite plus. These pumpkin seeds were very, very fresh!

Awful quality

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Sep 08, 2010

I opened the package and they smelled bad and looked bad. And, of course, they tasted bad. I would never buy these again.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer2676611 on Feb 14, 2009

These are of very good quality and you get a lot for the money.

Pumpkin seeds with gluten contamination

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jun 30, 2008

I have used many Now supplement for years with good success, but haven't been using their food products. I was disappointed that their pumpkin seeds I ordered seemed to have gluten contamination. I had a gluten reaction when I ate them which cleared when I stopped eating them. When I called NOW they said that gluten containing foods were processed in the same plant where the pumpkin seeds were packaged. If you are very sensitive to gluten, as I am, find a different source for your pumpkin seeds.

Good Seeds, great value!

Posted by Reviewer3266110 on Oct 13, 2009

I eat about a 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds a day and just eat them direct from the jar. These are very good tasting, assuming you like raw pumpkin seeds, and I was very pleased at the value and shipping cost. I have found some less expensive; however, the shipping cost really added up. Will purchase again. I know some folks like to have the pumpkin seed oil or capsules, but I think that eating them as God made them is the best way to gain the benefits of pumpkin seeds.

Product of China

Posted by Reviewer1304578 on Sep 24, 2014

I have bought these for a long time, but I am very disappointed now. I looked at the back of the bags that I recently purchased, and it states that these are a product of China. I don't know when NOW started purchasing these from China, but they used to not be from there. The product image on Iherb's site shows the product when it was not from China. I will not be buying these anymore.

terrible aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3259294 on Jul 18, 2011

you get what you pay for I suppose. I would not buy these again, the aftertaste was like the plastic bag.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2687095 on Nov 07, 2009

These are the freshest and best seeds I have found on the internet as well as the best price. I will definitely order them again.

Very fresh

Posted by Reviewer2477651 on Oct 10, 2009

I enjoyed the pumpkin seeds. The shipment was received timely and the seeds were fresh.

No one in our family liked these

Posted by Reviewer1021208 on Jun 26, 2013

We love Edens pumpkin seeds and go through them fast. So we thought we'd try this because its in a much bigger bag. But what a waste. We couldn't even force ourselves to eat them. Unfortunately the company only takes returns on unopened items. We'll stick with Eden's.