• Customer Ratings

Value for money

Posted by lissawesome on Jan 24, 2016

Good value for money - chia seeds are rather expensive in supermarkets where I am from. They are great in boosting required daily fibre intake. I usually mix 2 tablespoons of the chia seeds with my muesli.

Good!

Posted by 5532030074393160616 on Feb 16, 2016

The best chia seeds I have tried so far. The consitancy and swelling of them overall. Really like the white seeds because they hide much more in food. I use them for meaking jams and overnight oats.

Chia seed

Posted by Anuta32 on Feb 18, 2016

I love this one, put it in every salad, and lemon - honey detox water. Очень нравятся семена чиа, подходит для всех салатов, приятный вкус, рекомендую!

recommended

Posted by 5231183039161281078 on Feb 29, 2016

I have tried black chia seed ...but I prefer this white one. And I find no dirt like the other buyer comments here. Will reorder again. Nice price~

Great quality!

Posted by 4892928441859580202 on Mar 14, 2016

The cheapest chia seed I have yet found. But the quality is very good. Very clean.

Great !

Posted by 5147250917271044348 on Mar 15, 2016

I prefer the black chia seed but when I mix them that's great ^^!And the price is also great of course. Je préfère les graines de chia noires mais en mélangeant les deux c'est très bon et ça reste quand même moins cher que les noires.

cheap and good

Posted by 5576344861143738328 on Apr 03, 2016

My third packet. It's just sooooo much cheaper to get this from iherb than the regular supermarket!

Good price, lasts a long time

Posted by lianney on Apr 06, 2016

These lasted me for a long time. Great to put in yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, granola bars, especially before a race! Energizes and makes me feel full.

Honest opinion

Posted by 5445719476864034015 on Apr 07, 2016

I've noticed significant improvement in my skin and health generally.

makes a nice pudding

Posted by 5159777107474742521 on Apr 17, 2016

Better than the black ones based on liquid absorption