• Customer Ratings

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 27, 2012

I grind these in a coffee grinder and as a result have seeds which are delicious and very useable. I only use about 2 tablespoons a day or a little less and it is a great help with the IBS symptoms. They are tasteless and when ground (which is very easy to do) have a nice texture. I usually mix with my Keefer but also can mix with simply anything.

Great Product

Posted by 5228281769786048703 on Sep 21, 2012

Been using this product daily for a couple weeks and my energy level has improved and I feel overall better. These two things help me get out and get the exercise and other stuff done that need to be.

Super Food! Super price.

Posted by Reviewer2435321 on Oct 03, 2012

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.

Tastes Great! From Northwestern NC

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Dec 22, 2008

Very nice alternate to Flax seeds, and from what I read lasts much longer (5 years) without refrigeration.

'Husks' present

Posted by 5535338423176274373 on Dec 13, 2015

Compared to the Raw Chia Seeds with a mixture of black and white Chia seeds which I bought previously, this packet of White Chia Seeds have a lot more 'husks' like thing which remains in the mouth after chewing the seeds. I prefer the Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Chia Seeds.

taste great

Posted by 4983648822289365636 on Oct 15, 2013

taste great

Best food you can find

Posted by Reviewer2912525 on Mar 06, 2011

This is the best food you can find on that earth.Rich in Omega-3 and all the other elements combined in a such ballance that gives to people so much!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Seeds EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

.....How to use Chia Seeds? White Seeds = Greate Taste: To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Now Foods Blanco Salvia

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 04, 2011

These chia seeds are great value. I take them will me on runs instead of energy gels.

White Chia

Posted by Reviewer1002963 on Aug 15, 2011

So far so good. I can't tell if it's better the the dark chia - I just read that it is. I would be happy to buy a larger bag.