• Reviews | English

Kinda small

Posted by aromatherapy on Dec 20, 2010

you get what you pay for and these are not the greatest chi seeds. they are kinda small. I would not buy them again

chia seeeds

Posted by Reviewer1658669 on Apr 01, 2011

s you have to soak them in water for 12-24 hrs to soften they taste better that way chia claims to be high in vitamins with aquired taste unless you combine it with other foods (its bird food).

Gritty dirt mixed in with the white chia seeds

Posted by 5299599697278399878 on Aug 26, 2013

I ordered this before with no problem, but this time there were little black specs mixed in. I thought it was just black chia seeds, but upon further inspection they are little pieces of dirt. What a waste! I thought it was just me, but saw anther review with the same issue. I gave it two stars instead of one because the last bag did not have this problem but I wouldn't order again and risk getting a bad bag.

Forget the rest, this is the best Chia

Posted by MattCHK on Nov 25, 2016

My choice for Chia. Good value, not goopy or gluggy. This chia doesn't go like sago and stick to everything nearly as quickly as other brands I've tried. It's really good to throw in a protein shake and slam fast. Won't stick so much to the cup or block the drain. Best I've found yet.

Good value

Posted by 5700877442977641615 on Jul 14, 2015

I'm obsessed with chia seeds. I take them daily with lemon water and it's delish! Will continue to purchase

Great price & service

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Dec 24, 2009

Chia seeds perfect with fast service thanks iherb!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3174633 on Feb 22, 2011

Strong packaging for the Chia Seeds, and Iherb even put it in a secure plastic lock bag to make sure the seeds made it to us safely! Thanks

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer3175762 on Jun 21, 2015

Good product

great seeds

Posted by 5635201976326072619 on Aug 20, 2016

great seeds and useful a lot of benefits

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer3199995 on Jul 22, 2010

Super fast shipping, packaged very well and have been sprinkling these in my yogurt and on jam toasts. Yummy and nutritious! :)