• Customer Ratings

Now Foods White Chia Seed is Great for "De-bloating" and Cleansing as well as Pudding Making!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 30, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-chia! Sorry! I couldn't resist. I think if you buy chia you've got to want to buy chia. Most people wouldn't ever just stumble upon a bag of chia and be like, "Yum! I'm gonna buy and eat that." However, I do think that everyone should try it! Now Foods has unbeatable prices for most products, including white chia seed. We use this to make puddings. It's great for "debloating" and cleansing the body and nourishing the body and that's what we use it for.

chia

Posted by Reviewer3285476 on Oct 29, 2013

yeah just chia!

Good speedy delivery + good product

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Oct 25, 2013

The Chia seeds are of great value! No issues and fresh too. Happy customer.

Great for a mid afternoon energy boost!

Posted by 5009335745229719166 on Oct 20, 2013

Great chia seeds. Good price.

Good

Posted by 5729607100153541088 on Oct 20, 2013

Pretty good. Hard to find a specific characteristic to make these stand out against other chia seeds. Maybe I'm lucky that I've only ever had good quality products from various brands.

taste great

Posted by 4983648822289365636 on Oct 15, 2013

taste great

Bugs n Dirt

Posted by 5655905921332876836 on Oct 11, 2013

I bought a bag of these a couple months ago and they were great! When I ran out, I bought another bag....and didn't even realize until looking through my purchase history that they actually were from the same company. This second bag had tons of stems and pieces of dirt in it. I transferred the seeds to 2 different airtight containers right away....and today found that both were full of tiny tiny bugs crawling through them. None of my other containers have any bugs, so I think the bag must of been contaminated. I had to throw all the remaining seeds out :-( Watch out!

Dirty chias

Posted by Jaaniin on Oct 05, 2013

It had so much dirt in it that you don´t want to eat it. I really hope that it was just this packet. There was some kind of mud, could see it, feel it and even taste it. It´s dirtyest chias we have ever seen. I did send mail to Now foods about this product.

Chia seed

Posted by 5715842897135333678 on Oct 05, 2013

Quite good

nice chia

Posted by Fantasy on Oct 05, 2013

Nice chia seeds. Really fills your stomach!