Red Rice Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1936668 on Dec 14, 2009

My doctor recommended and has been working well

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer1360506 on Jul 16, 2010

I just received my first blood work report after beginning this supplement. My total cholesterol was 229. However, my HDL was 99 and my risk factor is at 2.3. My doctor was so pleased and told me to definitely stay on this supplement. My triglycerides were 57. I normally am structured with my eating, but I slipped some too. Great product for me.

Quite an Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1059050 on Apr 01, 2011

I was taking lipitor for 10 years even when others adviced me of the side effects (muscular, joints, etc)that I never noticed. My 260 went down to 180 and was OK in general over the years, but I suddenly felt muscular and bone pain on the hands, legs, etc. So I decided to try this herb combination thanks to the recommendation of my Son who was taking it before they made 4-in-1 combination (he did to avoid taking Lipitor). In 5 weeks my total collesterol went down 40 points, I am now in 220 (62 years old) and plan to continue even if the 220 stays as is. No Lipitor anymore. I recommend the pills. You have to try them for a few weeks, then do a blood test, and marvle yourself.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1084026 on May 19, 2011

I like this product. I like being able to get all of these supplements together and in a softgel to boot. I like the responsiveness of I-Herb.

Great sub for Lipitor

Posted by Reviewer2779827 on May 30, 2011

Wanted to use something natural for cholestral and it works.

This works for me

Posted by Reviewer1131558 on Jul 18, 2011

My overall cholesterol number dropped 27 points, my HDL went up 1 point and my LDL dropped 27 points. I do also take this with Kyolic garlic #104. I have been very pleased with the results.

King of Omega

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Aug 08, 2011

This is for my husband, he had high blood pressure, and wanted to lose some weight. i herb gives such good service. we'll order this product again.

Very good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1947849 on Sep 09, 2011

Very good taste!

Now foods red omega, red yeast rice coq10 fish oil 180 softgels

Posted by Reviewer1279166 on Sep 16, 2010

Just what I needed. Fast shipping!

#3 in the list for controling cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3333268 on Oct 02, 2010

And with this one, along with the two other meds listed, we are optomistic that the results will be as our doctor ordered. Thank you iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »