Not effective

Posted by 5191626644215194857 on Feb 03, 2016

After eating over 1 month, my cholesterol level not only reduce, buit also be higher. I take 2 cap per day.

Best Combo ever.최고

Posted by 5694716261391996494 on Feb 06, 2015

홍국+CoQ10 -> 심장에 매우 좋음 CoQ10+ALA -> 항산화사슬=> 항산화성분끼리 서로의 독소를 경감하고 긍정적으로 작용. +밀크띠슬 -> 술 많이 마시는 내 간을 위해 => 그냥 최고, 이렇게 대놓고 만든 콤보는 처음 봄. 좀 비싸지만 이거 하나 먹고 다른 거 손 안댐. It has proven that Red yeast Rice with CoQ10 have dramatic effect to reduce cholesterol level, and it also has proven that certain Antioxidant needs another antioxidant to eliminate its poison so as to work positively, in this case, CoQ10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid. I mean, it's so perfect for your bloods, preventing heart diseases and brain diseases. And anti-aging and liver health come along! Recommend it. Perfection.

Excellent Brand

Posted by 4994731427500733948 on Sep 25, 2014

My Doctor really likes this brand. She specialize in bio-identical hormone balancing, prescribe nutritional supplements of the highest grade that can be used like medicines. And that's good enough for me.

Lowered my cholestereol 65 pts!

Posted by Reviewer2698634 on Mar 11, 2013

My totals went from 249 to 184 in 3 months with Red Yeast Rice.

Multi purpose

Posted by 5529650921400331375 on Mar 03, 2013

Low price with good quality

too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1013854 on Dec 23, 2012

For the first time in my life i've been diagnosed with high cholesterol 212. My doctor , of course, wants me to start on statins but being a nurse myself, I've seen the bad side effects and really would rather go a more natural way. I've noticed that taking the recommended '2caps a day ' is too much for me. I feel hot , sweaty and a bit nauseous. I do better with one cap per day for now. I would probably see better results if I'd just get off my rear end and exercise more. I KNOW that makes a big difference.

Various elements

Posted by Reviewer2766576 on Jul 18, 2012

It supports by a luxurious mixing. 1粒で30mgのコエンザイムQ10は日本人にはちょうど良いとおもいます。

Now Foods Red Yeast Rice.

Posted by Reviewer2616084 on May 04, 2012

Will not know if it has helped until I have a blood test, but am keeping my fingers crossed. Joan

No more High cholesterol

Posted by HealthyLiving on Apr 06, 2012

Excellent product for reducing cholesterol and maintaining it. It is a natural statin and much safer than Rx statins. I recommend if diet changes and other natural measures have not been enough.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2252051 on Feb 23, 2012

This has lowered my cholesterol without the use of drugs.