nice product

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Mar 11, 2008

these are super tiny capsules, very easy to take. I'm not really noticing if they are more effective than other serrapeptase products but they seem to work. They have no enteric coating, so you must take on an empty stomach or be sure to get a brand that is if that is impossible (It is imperative for max. absorption that the product make it to the small intestine). I take it for sinus infections and chronic inflammation, i def. do have less when I take this product.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1239444 on Sep 21, 2010

This product really works! For the first time since I was a young child I can breathe deeply and even feel the air going through my lungs! I first took this at night and by the next morning I noticed it had already started working. By the next week though, I had to up the dosage. Only drawback- these enzymes work by breaking up the mucous so you can easily expel it. This means it will seem as if it's making you produce more, instead of less. It's kind of gross, but every morning I hack up a lot of phlegm. While that's not exactly glamorous, it's well worth it. The other day I had to run to catch the train and for once my asthma didn't have me bent over. I could stand up and breathe deeply. This is an amazing product; I highly recommend it!

As good or better than Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Sep 26, 2009

I use Serrazimes 1 daily and 2-3 tabs (when needed) really kick in to fight inflammation from cycling, running, swimming, surfing and even gum and tooth pain. I won't be without it, more effective than aspirin or the other pain relievers.

Now Foods, Serrazimes, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Apr 02, 2012

At 20,000 units these do not give good value for money. On the up side there are no bad additives. Now are going to get rid of all bad additives within a 5 year period, why so long not sure!

May not be suitable if you have yeast issues

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Jan 22, 2014

I suffer from allergic rhinitis and am also allergic to many foods. When I get an allergic reaction, my sinuses get clogged and I have difficulty breathing. I have tried Dr's Best serrapeptase and it works great, but I don't like swallowing their dry capsules. I was happy then when I read that serrazime pills were tiny. These pills didn't do anything for my sinuses. The mucus maybe got slighly runnier, but the inflammation and clogging still remained. I suspect this is because the main ingredient comes from fungi And I have fungi(yeast)issues. I get good results with vit c, fish oil and probiotics instead.

Best for nasal congestion

Posted by Reviewer1109204 on Oct 31, 2007

Of the brands of serrapeptase, I've found this one most helpful for sinus congestion.

Serrapeptidase and use in management of fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2178440 on May 02, 2008

Products such as Serrazimes and Ribose are being added to other more "traditional" agents available for the treatment of fibromyalgia. The theory is that improvement in immune system by way of serratia variants and more easily accessible source of energy by way of an already broken-down sugar should at least somewhat improve patients' most common problems of pain and fatigue. The jury is still out--clinical tests cost too much, so MDs are relying on anecdotal data and observation of individual patients over time. Basically: it can't hurt to try it. (Observe all precautions as delineated on the product container; this is not yet endorsed by the FDA)(--the ones who make the clinical testing phase so very difficult and expensive, and who tie up useful, even critical treatments by their own convoluted red tape. But you didn't hear it from me...)

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2778996 on Jan 14, 2008

This product seems to work well for what I bought it for (nasal congestion due to nasal polyps).

stikywiket

Posted by Reviewer3299579 on Jan 12, 2015

This product was recommended to me by a Lyme specialist. It has helped with the headaches and fatigue. No side effects that I can tell. Plus its a small easy-to-take capsule. Seems to be helping with the Lyme Disease.

Effective for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Dec 19, 2011

This product helps control my tendency to have congestion and sinus drainage due to allergies at night and helps keeps me clear during the day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »