Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3090804 on Feb 20, 2012

Makes you pee all the bad stuff out in the morning. But seriously, I've had some hard out drinking sessions and have loaded up with 2-3 of these before sleep. The hangover is much cleaner and the kidney pain disapates quicker over the day.

Hmm, not so good for detox

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jul 08, 2010

I bought this as I am doing a Candida diet (no sweet substances in my diet at all, no white flour, no lactose or yeast). The diet is proving to be awfully effective as I've felt poisoned by the dying Candida. I have been feeling absolutely horrible. This product was supposed to help by beefing up the power of the liver to remove toxins. Well it hasn't really helped with the 'toxic' sensation I've been experiencing. If detox is your aim I would not recommend this product. Through some very good fortune I found reviews here for Jarrow NAC (N Acetyl Cysteine) that said it was good for detox. So far - and I've only had 2 tablets so it's early to tell - it appears to be reducing my detox symptoms in a very noticeable way. This product never helped with this.

Excellent Silymarin

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Oct 13, 2009

I have been using this extra strength silymarin to aid detox from estrogens, environmental chemicals, and general toxin exposure that occurs everyday. I noticed that if I take it daily for 1-2 weeks before my menstrual cycle, I have no PMS or cramps! I'll be using this silymarin for as long as NOW makes it.

This is the solution for acne OK??? (Well :) for MY acne).

Posted by 5697209647531867011 on Aug 29, 2015

I'll be 27 in October. My face is 99.99% clear for the first time in about five years. I wish I had known about this a long time ago. I have a methodology about taking supplements, but try it at your own risk. Be careful with your own body's tolerances. Your liver does it's job at night. I take the full daily amount at night before I go to bed. It made it work faster. "Side effects" : I have had some flatulence and slight breast enlargement from this product, but to me, they are worth not getting any more cystic scars. Also, these effects are not as bad as the ones I got from antibiotics. I know this isn't on topic, but I get a degree of fast healing from an occasional "larger" dose of Zinc Picolinate too. DO NOT DO THIS OFTEN BECAUSE YOU CAN GET ZINC POISONING.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3064716 on Sep 19, 2009

Every Scotchman knows the value of milk thistle.If you like your single malt neat and frequent,you'd better take a good amount of milk thistle.Now seems to be a good product.