very good

Posted by coupon-code-NOV689 on Feb 07, 2012

very good for the liver drink more than a year and there is no discomfort in the liver bolkak very strong and works well I will buy again can not live without it

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1145404 on Oct 12, 2009

Milk Thistle is known to be best for liver detox, this blend is great, the product represents best value on the market.

Now Foods, Silymarin

Posted by Reviewer2200823 on Feb 09, 2010

A truly great product. Blood tests (liver enzymes) revealed its effectiveness.

great value, very tangible effect...

Posted by Reviewer3004833 on Jul 02, 2010

i like to empty one or two capsules into an ounce or two of tea and shake it up...enjoy!

Silymarin and blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1043096 on Apr 02, 2010

There is some evidence about blood sugar lowering effects of Silymarin. I am trying now with this product.

Great price shame about the additives

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on May 04, 2010

Take this to help your liver & get the Magnesium Stearate to mess up your stomach! No joking look it up on Mercola.com or Google

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2584296 on Apr 24, 2010

It helped me almost immediately - with bile secretion, quicker and better digestion. I'd recommend it or something similar to those suffering from digestion issues. Update 2 weeks later: I stopped taking it as it was causing extreme discomfort and pain in the eyes area. Probably it was just my personal reaction. I bought a similar product from another vendor and so far so good.

#1 natural plant that works for liver problems

Posted by Reviewer1398645 on Aug 03, 2010

Milk Thistle is excellent for my father's hepatitis C problem. This is the number one natural plant that works for liver problems.

Liver Enzymes getting lower

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Dec 21, 2009

My husband had extremely high liver enzymes since he was originally tested in 7/2009. Since taking this along with Liver Care (formerly Liv.52)his liver enzymes have come down approximately 53%. I'm not sure what is making the liver enzymes come down but my guess it is one of these 2 things.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2681961 on Jan 26, 2010

2 x 300 the milk thistle plus dandelion and artichoke for further assistance in detoxing! my favorite!