liver saver

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

I ordered this herb to support my liver which needed help. I prefer herbs to medicine and with the advice from "The Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse" that recommended drinking apple juice, and taking liver herbs, plus prayer, I have begun to heal. I will continue to use this excellent product. Update: July, 2014. My liver has recovered from Fatty Liver Disease! I received lab reports and an Ultrasound, and everything is normal. ALT and AST have come down from 74 and 67 to 24 for both in one year. The herbs helped the numbers go down to 45, but last month I felt better after praying a prayer I read in Carlos Annacondia's book that was a prayer for healing for the readers. I will still take Milk thistle, as I believe the liver needs this support AND I take glycine and taurine powders in my juice each morning, from iherb, as per Dr. Sandra Cabot's book on liver healing.

Silymarin and blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1043096 on Apr 02, 2010

There is some evidence about blood sugar lowering effects of Silymarin. I am trying now with this product.

Great price shame about the additives

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on May 04, 2010

Take this to help your liver & get the Magnesium Stearate to mess up your stomach! No joking look it up on Mercola.com or Google

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2584296 on Apr 24, 2010

It helped me almost immediately - with bile secretion, quicker and better digestion. I'd recommend it or something similar to those suffering from digestion issues. Update 2 weeks later: I stopped taking it as it was causing extreme discomfort and pain in the eyes area. Probably it was just my personal reaction. I bought a similar product from another vendor and so far so good.

#1 natural plant that works for liver problems

Posted by Reviewer1398645 on Aug 03, 2010

Milk Thistle is excellent for my father's hepatitis C problem. This is the number one natural plant that works for liver problems.

Liver Enzymes getting lower

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Dec 21, 2009

My husband had extremely high liver enzymes since he was originally tested in 7/2009. Since taking this along with Liver Care (formerly Liv.52)his liver enzymes have come down approximately 53%. I'm not sure what is making the liver enzymes come down but my guess it is one of these 2 things.

Posted by Reviewer1346508 on Jul 31, 2009

We have been taking Milk Thistle as a supplement for a year or so, as a preventative medicine. The addition of Artichoke, and Dandelion Root is an added bonus. Easy to digest. We made the switch!

iherb shipping service

Posted by Reviewer1438505 on Mar 07, 2009

fantastic

Roger

Posted by Reviewer1209894 on Aug 16, 2009

Very good. Thanks.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer3187986 on Sep 08, 2009

These capsules are easy to take.