EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.34

$6.99

Savings of: $1.65 (24% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

A great moisturizer for skin and hair / Отличное увлажнение для кожи и волос

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 27, 2015

Before all, I got this oil to use it as a hair mask to nourish my hair and prevent split ends. This is a product of a pretty good quality, the only detail is that it is NOT a cold pressed oil. I was in a hurry making my order and my love to Now Foods brand plus hundreds of great reviews made me order this product without thinking too much of it. Anyhow, it’s doing its task pretty well – my hair is soft and moisturized. I alternate it with coconut oil for my hair, and comparing to that one it acts “softer”, it’s really more a moisturizer than a nourishment for me. You can also use it for your face and body – it stimulates collagen production, I’ve been using it as a 10 days course for my skin around eyes to prevent early wrinkles. It moisturizes my skin well - I use it occasionally on my body. In the end, the product is good, but I will give it four stars because of pressing method. Next time I will order a cold pressed oil from iHerb, these ones aren’t that popular here, but there are ones which look appealing. Just one recommendation – put it away from light and pay attention to the color of oil – the best ones have greenish shade because of xlorofill (greener – better), if it gets brownish it means there isn’t too much good stuff left. This product is in between – I hope still closer to the first option :) If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Масло авокадо заказала в первую очередь для применения в качестве маски для волос – питание длины и предупреждение сечения кончиков. Это довольно качественный продукт, единственный нюанс – это масло НЕ холодного отжима. Я делала заказ в спешке и любовь к бренду Now Foods и сотни восторженных отзывов сделали свое дело – положила в корзину, не задумываясь. В принципе, со своей задачей справляется «на отлично» - волосы мягкие и увлажненные. Для волос чередую с кокосовым маслом, в сравнении с ним масло авокадо действует на мои волосы мягче, легче вымывается, но и такого сильного питания, как от кокосового не получить – больше действительно увлажнение. Также можно использовать для кожи лица и тела – стимулирует выработку коллагена, я мажу курсом в 10 дней на область вокруг глаз для предупреждения морщинок. Увлажняет отлично – также иногда использую на разных участках тела. В общем, продукт довольно хорош – но сниму звезду из-за способа отжима. В следующий раз закажу масло другого бренда, на iHerb они не так популярны, но есть выглядящие достойно. Небольшая рекомендация – прячьте от света и смотрите на цвет масла – при холодном отжиме сохраняется больше хлорофилла и масло имеет зеленый оттенок (зеленее-лучше). Если у масла коричневый оттенок – там осталось очень мало полезных веществ. Данный продукт где-то посредине, но верю, что ближе к первому варианту :) Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

BEST facial moisturizer I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1092579 on Sep 28, 2011

I'm 20 years old and have been battling with acne for many years. I have tried pretty much every single product out there that claims it will clear your skin. I've tried Pro-active, Clinique, Olay, Aveeno, Neutrogena, Biore, Lush, the Body Shop... you name it, I've slapped it on my face. I am so happy I found iHerb and came across this product. After years of slathering chemicals into my skin, I really think my skin appreciates the simplicity of avocado oil. Results were visible almost immediately, but after a month of use, I can say that my skin has never looked this good. My skin tone has evened out, my pores are smaller, my blackheads are practically non-existent, the small wrinkles I had on my forehead have disappeared, and the dark shallow skin under my eyes has plumped up and gained some colour. I was really nervous of applying pure oil to my face. It seems so counterintuitive; everything I've ever read for acne help has advised to use oil-free products. However, I've learned that OF COURSE they are going to advise that, because they are trying to sell you something else. They are going to tell you you need to spread salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide into your skin because if they can get people believing that, they make money. If there's one thing your skin needs, it's OIL, and I would bet my life that more than half the acne sufferers in the world have their problems because they are trying too hard to eliminate oil on their face. Looking back now I can't believe how much money I dropped over the years on horrible "miracle products." It makes me sick that those companies still market their acidic, chemical-laden products to poor kids struggling with acne. They' don't care if their products partially exacerbate acne, because that keeps the people buying it. No company wants to totally cure their consumers! Anyway, I think EVERYONE should use avocado oil, or at least seek more natural solutions and stop succumbing to the bullshark spewed by cosmetic companies.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Fantasic skin !

Posted by notsteveaustin on Feb 29, 2008

My mom uses this and is 88 and her skin is wrinkle free. She says its the avocado oil. (and staying out of the sun)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

very good

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on Jan 05, 2009

makes skin feel fantastic. i place this under beeceuticals balm available at iherb. avocodo oil is meant to stimulate the water soluable collagen component of the skin and contains a whole load of goodies (protein and vitamins including potassium). Have a look on Pubmed for the research. I use this avocado oil during the day (its a golden colour) and the green avocado oil at night.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Amazing for the skin!

Posted by Reviewer1995621 on Jun 01, 2009

I've been using around my smile lines, and eyes and my skin just looks (and definitely feels) softer and more supple. While doing my research I learned that avocado oil aids the skin in collagen reproduction, so it's great for softening and preventing wrinkles. I'm hooked!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Best moisturizer I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2995995 on Mar 03, 2010

I'm a guy with dry skin who hates the feel of it. I've tried different types of moisturizer, use Burts Bee regularly which is very good but this alvocado oil is unlike anything used before. It seems like it conditions the skin at a deeper level, restoring the skin integrity rather than just putting a topical layer of moisture which dries out within 6 hours. I've also been taking a tablespoon of Carlson Cod liver oil and I cannot believe how much better my skin is. Combine these two and you will not have to worry about winter skin again. The Cod oil also helped with joint stiffness!! For 6 bucks why wouldn't you try it. This little bottle will last you a LONG TIME. 8 drops will go a huge distance.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Keeps facial skin firm and toned -

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Oct 23, 2007

At 50+ years I have firm toned skin - even on the neck. Massage a bit of avocado oil on face & neck at night after cleansing. Keeps skin nice and firm.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

nf avocado oil

Posted by Reviewer1439551 on Jan 24, 2009

excellent for hair instead of conditioners which dry hair - detangles, defrizzes and softens hair - use a drop after washing hair; great facial moisturizer - softens lines - good results on chaffed skin

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

This oil is great for skin!

Posted by 4952255744413065339 on May 08, 2013

I have been suffering with acne for a long time, nothing I ever used made it go away. I read another review on here before buying this about how someone else used this oil to get rid of acne. Well its true. I have clear, soft skin and barely see my pores now just after 4 days! I love this stuff!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

All symptoms of aging are gone

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on Aug 01, 2012

I have been using this for 5 days now. I use it mostly as a day moisturizer. It has truly improved my skin complexion. All the dryness and facial lines are gone. I swear this is the best

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 618 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »