Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Good Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3242533 on Sep 10, 2008

I tried the clay mask and was very happy with the way my face felt afterwards, very clean, tight skin, smaller pores, I'd purchase it again. I received it super fast too.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3333841 on Dec 16, 2010

I like the amount of the powder, there's enough of it for several months of usage. This was also very effective, my skin really felt like deep cleansed and the next night the moisturizer just sanked right in! I'm satisfied with this sufficient and effective product.

so, so

Posted by Reviewer2206967 on Aug 13, 2008

good product but, don't wait too much. makes rashes.. tested on me and my sister.. tough it makes your skin feel fine.. just don't wait to much! even, I think there's no need it to dry completely..

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 26, 2012

After applying the changes do not notice much, except red spots. Or mask work or because I do not fit.

Weekly Facial

Posted by Reviewer1377059 on May 05, 2006

I use this powder after a hot shower,and mild scrub. I mix clay, yoghurt(room temperature), sometimes honey and or lemon, and a few drops of my best face lotion ( to prevent drying too quickly). I apply the mixture as a spreadable thick paste on my face except for eye area. leave for max time until it starts pulling on skin a bit. This really decreases the number of small pustules/acne flare up I may have.