Great for Eczema

Posted by Reviewer1834999 on Apr 13, 2011

I use this on my son's skin who has severe eczema, works better than any cream I've tried.

would recommend to others

Posted by Reviewer2177600 on Apr 23, 2009

great as a breast rub/massage oil

SKIN SOOTHER

Posted by Reviewer1468863 on Feb 17, 2010

Applied after showering, before drying, this oil soaks right in and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. Undetectable scent. GREAT product for dry winter skin!!!

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer1197711 on May 03, 2010

I use this as part of might moisturizer. It really makes a difference

Koree

Posted by Reviewer1781700 on May 05, 2008

Very good quality and inexpensive.

Excellent even on damaged skin

Posted by Reviewer1920349 on Feb 29, 2008

My daughter's allergic eczema is severe, and she's so sensitive to products on her skin. Often she damages her skin from scratching, and water and creams sting a lot. This oil is great - very healing, and it never hurts at all, even on damaged skin. Can't buy enough of it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Sep 13, 2008

Its smoothes the skin and leaves it looking really good

Now Foods, Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer1113890 on Jan 30, 2009

This product is helping in the calming of my excema patches. A little goes a very long way!

visit my page if this is your first time buying from iherb

Posted by New-2-iherb-check-my-page on Mar 20, 2014

This stuff is a miracle for psoriasis. I purchased this just to use as a moisturizer on my face, but found it to be a bit heavy for that. I didn't use it for a bit, but when my elbows were bad with psoriasis, I remembered reading that this was useful in treating psoriasis so I rubbed some on my elbows before I went to bed. The next morning without a word of lie, my elbows were clear. No more bumps and itching elbows. This stuff healed them overnight. I will continue to purchase this for that reason. Amazing healing properties.

Nice as an evening moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2728803 on Nov 06, 2011

I am using evening primrose oil as a facial moisturizer before bed. It feels good going on, it is not too oily, and my skin feels nice in the morning, even in the very, very dry climate where I live. I haven't had any problems with break outs using evening primrose oil. It seems like a nice, natural and affordable alternative to pricey commercial moisturizers. One small bottle like this will last a very long time since you only need a few drops if you're using it as a facial moisturizer.