Bargain!

Posted by Reviewer1413405 on Nov 16, 2011

Sooooo glad I found this. I almost paid twice the price for half the amount at my local health store. Great value.

Nice as an evening moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2728803 on Nov 06, 2011

I am using evening primrose oil as a facial moisturizer before bed. It feels good going on, it is not too oily, and my skin feels nice in the morning, even in the very, very dry climate where I live. I haven't had any problems with break outs using evening primrose oil. It seems like a nice, natural and affordable alternative to pricey commercial moisturizers. One small bottle like this will last a very long time since you only need a few drops if you're using it as a facial moisturizer.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Oct 31, 2011

This might be the best oil I used so far, close to sweet almond oil: better than jojba oil or grape seed oil. It is very soft and it sinks faster into the skin than the above mentioned oils. I use it in a mix with the others and I love it. There's no noticeble difference, but I am not expecting that from these oils. They do what I need them to do: they keep my skin moisurized, such that I haven't had any issue with dry skin this autumn.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2203974 on Oct 23, 2011

I like it.

Dry skin reliever

Posted by Reviewer1156166 on Sep 29, 2011

I like there is not much distinctive smell in it. Using to mix with body lotion and well hydrating my daughter's very dry skin.

good

Posted by Reviewer2600885 on Sep 17, 2011

good

I like this a lot!

Posted by Reviewer3223191 on Sep 14, 2011

Moisturizes without being overly oily.

Natural Exzema remedy

Posted by Reviewer2721862 on Sep 03, 2011

I use this for my son for his exzema. Highly moisturizing, and he says it really soothes his skin. I actually think I am going to start taking the capsule form as it is supposed to be excellent for you complexion.

Excellent

Posted by lucamiller on Aug 12, 2011

Great product, necessary for skin

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Jun 06, 2011

This stuff is super. I rubbed it on my greyhound's very flaky skin - under his armpits and back legs. Within a few days the flakes were gone and it looked like fresh hair was growing in thick. I had heard that internally it is also good for flaky skin in dogs. Would buy again and again.