love

Posted by Reviewer2993931 on Feb 28, 2012

I love this! It works really great and very fast. After the first time I used it I saw a difference

Great!

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

An excellent oil to add to any skincare regime. Make sure it is stored in the fridge so it doesn't loose it's power or go rancid in hot weather. For those using oil blends- a small amount can be left in a cool bathroom cabinet away from sun provided there is orange oil mixed in- it won't go off any time soon. 5 stars fr quality and for price. Makes a great base oil for face as it doesn't clog pores.

good for my dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jan 07, 2013

Good for dry skin. i still prefer the avocado oil too though since i can use it on my hair too.

Great oil

Posted by juliechiku on Oct 24, 2013

I really like the smell and texture of this oil. Its not too much like many other face oils.

visit my page if this is your first time buying from iherb

Posted by New-2-iherb-check-my-page on Mar 20, 2014

This stuff is a miracle for psoriasis. I purchased this just to use as a moisturizer on my face, but found it to be a bit heavy for that. I didn't use it for a bit, but when my elbows were bad with psoriasis, I remembered reading that this was useful in treating psoriasis so I rubbed some on my elbows before I went to bed. The next morning without a word of lie, my elbows were clear. No more bumps and itching elbows. This stuff healed them overnight. I will continue to purchase this for that reason. Amazing healing properties.

Internal and external use.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 05, 2011

I drink a little daily, and use it on dry skin patches. I like the purity, and have already bought more.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Mar 14, 2009

I use it for a lot of things. It helped heal my hand where I got scratched by a dog with dirty nails. It healed fast without leaving a scar.

Bueno, hidrata y no produce alergías

Posted by Reviewer1461029 on Feb 21, 2011

Bueno, hidrata y no produce alergías

Great

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Mar 22, 2011

Works great and not as expensive as capsules.

Me encanta

Posted by 5014867800886843515 on Dec 06, 2015

Un aceite multiusos que siempre tengo en casa, me encanta! Tengo la piel grasa y uso unas gotitas por la noche y también por la mañana sin problema. Además hace unos meses me salió como un brote de eczema y este aceite me ayudo mucho, lo mezclaba con unas gotas de aceite esencial de menta para aliviar los picores.