Dry skin reliever

Posted by Reviewer1156166 on Sep 29, 2011

I like there is not much distinctive smell in it. Using to mix with body lotion and well hydrating my daughter's very dry skin.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2203974 on Oct 23, 2011

I like it.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Oct 31, 2011

This might be the best oil I used so far, close to sweet almond oil: better than jojba oil or grape seed oil. It is very soft and it sinks faster into the skin than the above mentioned oils. I use it in a mix with the others and I love it. There's no noticeble difference, but I am not expecting that from these oils. They do what I need them to do: they keep my skin moisurized, such that I haven't had any issue with dry skin this autumn.

Bargain!

Posted by Reviewer1413405 on Nov 16, 2011

Sooooo glad I found this. I almost paid twice the price for half the amount at my local health store. Great value.

Excellent

Posted by lucamiller on Aug 12, 2011

Great product, necessary for skin

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Mar 14, 2009

I use it for a lot of things. It helped heal my hand where I got scratched by a dog with dirty nails. It healed fast without leaving a scar.

Internal and external use.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 05, 2011

I drink a little daily, and use it on dry skin patches. I like the purity, and have already bought more.

Bueno, hidrata y no produce alergías

Posted by Reviewer1461029 on Feb 21, 2011

Bueno, hidrata y no produce alergías

Great

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Mar 22, 2011

Works great and not as expensive as capsules.

Me encanta

Posted by 5014867800886843515 on Dec 06, 2015

Un aceite multiusos que siempre tengo en casa, me encanta! Tengo la piel grasa y uso unas gotitas por la noche y también por la mañana sin problema. Además hace unos meses me salió como un brote de eczema y este aceite me ayudo mucho, lo mezclaba con unas gotas de aceite esencial de menta para aliviar los picores.