10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Solutions, Grapeseed Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

cn

Posted by Reviewer2035457 on Aug 20, 2008

I was disappointed to learn that the oil was processed with hexane--a toxic solvent.

Wow on my skin.

Posted by Reviewer3065330 on Mar 11, 2010

I live in New England, so our winters are brutal. I don't tan, so by February my skin is dull, white, grey. I heard that grapeseed oil would brighten up my complexion. I put a dot of it on my clean skin before I go to bed (esp around the eyes). It's very light and soaks right into my skin. I'm AMAZED at the difference, particularly in my slight crows feet...they're going away! The bottle was less than $10, and it's huge. It'll probably last me atleast a year. I'm telling all my friends about it.

Great quality and price

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 15, 2007

I use grapeseed oil, olive oil, plus coconut oil for adding healthy fats in cooking for us and the fur kids. I also add grapeseed, jojoba, and coconut oils to my own skin and hair recipes (pets too). My dog's fur is so healthy it shines like mink and attracts a lot of attention during our walks.

Grape Seed OIl

Posted by Reviewer2524660 on Feb 03, 2009

Great for the face to use in lieu of a moisturizer after washing. Makes my skin feel nice and soft. Just a drop goes a LOOOOOONG way so be careful!!!

Awesome Oil....but i'm not thrilled with the way it was extracted

Posted by Reviewer2075415 on Feb 23, 2013

Great lightweight oil. Does a great job at brightening and evening out skintone. I gave it 3stars because I won't purchase this brand again, as research revealed that they use hexane to extract the oil. They said this them self when asked about the extraction method. They said the hexane is removed from the final product but as far as I'm concerned, there may be traces left in the product. I'll be buying Life Flo Health Grapeseed Oil next time as this one is Cold Pressed.