cn

Posted by Reviewer2035457 on Aug 20, 2008

I was disappointed to learn that the oil was processed with hexane--a toxic solvent.

Wow on my skin.

Posted by Reviewer3065330 on Mar 11, 2010

I live in New England, so our winters are brutal. I don't tan, so by February my skin is dull, white, grey. I heard that grapeseed oil would brighten up my complexion. I put a dot of it on my clean skin before I go to bed (esp around the eyes). It's very light and soaks right into my skin. I'm AMAZED at the difference, particularly in my slight crows feet...they're going away! The bottle was less than $10, and it's huge. It'll probably last me atleast a year. I'm telling all my friends about it.

Awesome Oil....but i'm not thrilled with the way it was extracted

Posted by Reviewer2075415 on Feb 23, 2013

Great lightweight oil. Does a great job at brightening and evening out skintone. I gave it 3stars because I won't purchase this brand again, as research revealed that they use hexane to extract the oil. They said this them self when asked about the extraction method. They said the hexane is removed from the final product but as far as I'm concerned, there may be traces left in the product. I'll be buying Life Flo Health Grapeseed Oil next time as this one is Cold Pressed.

Great quality and price

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 15, 2007

I use grapeseed oil, olive oil, plus coconut oil for adding healthy fats in cooking for us and the fur kids. I also add grapeseed, jojoba, and coconut oils to my own skin and hair recipes (pets too). My dog's fur is so healthy it shines like mink and attracts a lot of attention during our walks.

Grape Seed OIl

Posted by Reviewer2524660 on Feb 03, 2009

Great for the face to use in lieu of a moisturizer after washing. Makes my skin feel nice and soft. Just a drop goes a LOOOOOONG way so be careful!!!

Used for cosmetic base

Posted by Reviewer1633244 on Sep 17, 2010

Not impressed by this product as a base for cosmetics. I have used far better cold pressed grape seed oils before. this grapeseed oil had no astringent qualities. I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because it's food grade and I plan on cooking with it.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Sep 23, 2008

Wonderful on the skin and doesn't irritate my sesitive, acne prone skin. I like to use this at bedtime and in the morining my skin is not oily and looks great!

multi-use oil

Posted by Reviewer3088391 on Jun 24, 2008

I have never bought oils from another company, so I don't have anything to compare NOW Foods to, but this seems like a high quality oil and as with all NOW products I have researched, the price can't be beat. I feel confident sticking with this brand, and iherb was fast, efficient and I will definately order from them again also! I use this oil to remove my makeup (eye makeup too), and as a nighttime facial moisturizer, and as a cuticle oil mixed with a little jojoba oil. it absorbs fast, is non greasy and is loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, and is a mild astringent. one lady I read about said she uses this on her face and she looks 10 years younger....I believe it!

Nail Tech

Posted by Reviewer1871530 on Jul 20, 2008

excellent product, use for deep hydration of hands and feet and it is edible

Marsha

Posted by Reviewer1236912 on Feb 16, 2009

I love this! I use it to take off makeup and it leaves my skin soft and not greasy at all. It takes off eye makeup and does not make your eyes puff up the next day.