Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2761724 on Mar 03, 2010

I am trying to find a more natual conditioner and this is not it. I have really thick, curly hair and it makes it tangle. Kindof the opposite of what it should do.

Works pretty well

Posted by Reviewer2785225 on Jul 05, 2010

I have very dry, very curly hair. I find that this conditioner doesn't work as well as some others out there, but it's a nice natural product that works fairly well. I use it when I need to wash my hair, but I don't have any particular occasion to go to where my hair needs to look its best. It gets the job done of conditioning my hair, but my hair looks better when I use a different, heavier conditioner.

Now Foods - Herbal Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2492594 on Sep 26, 2009

This is an excellent product. I use color in my hair and the conditioner that comes with the hair color does not leave the hair soft like this does. It also has a very pleasing smell...a little lemony.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 07, 2010

A lot of hair problems have been solved, dry, damaged etc, My hair behaves without so much breakage and is moistureized not coated. I will continue with this product.

It was ok

Posted by Reviewer1116689 on Sep 14, 2008

Doesn't make my hair feel like the other conditioners. I will use again to see if I get better results.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2662428 on May 25, 2010

This also is a great herbal conditioner. I am shopping a iherb a whole lot more they have good products at a great value.

Good summer conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2127909 on Jun 17, 2010

We have been experiencing a hot, humid Kansas summer, so this conditioner is just the right formula. Not too heavy, yet conditions my fine hair.

...

Posted by Reviewer2061132 on Aug 21, 2010

I loved this conditioner! Its only downside is a slightly pungent, herby smell (which is fine for me because I use a shampoo which would otherwise leave my hair smelling too floral so this balances it out nicely). Otherwise it's a thick and creamy consistency, easy to massage into the hair and rinses out very easily. It leaves my hair completely smooth, frizz free, soft and super manageable. Repurchasing and recommending to friends and family!

Great value in a natural conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1239453 on Sep 24, 2010

Conditioners are hit or miss with most people. I think they key is alternating from one type to another. This product works and I'm happy with it. Now Foods makes the finest-quality products at reasonable prices.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Dec 03, 2010

really good value. large bottle, but without all the dirt mixed in normal hair conitioner.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »