Now Foods, Solutions, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2929486 on Nov 08, 2010

Seems good quality and has already helped dry skin. Not crazy about the lid/opening. It's messy and allows too much product to build up on top of cap/leak down side.

I LOVE THIS!!

Posted by Reviewer2660537 on Jul 24, 2009

I have had to deal with extremely oily skin for a long time. I'm 22 years old and I have been using a Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 15 in it. Even though it was oil free, by the time lunch rolled around my face was a grease slick and my makeup all off. Now that I switched to jojoba oil my oily skin has not entirely dissapeared but is well on its way to being under control. I rarely have to touch up my makeup and my face isn't NEARLY as greasy as before! I love it! I also put it in my hair to tame it and to give it high gloss and shine! So worth it!

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 27, 2009

This oil has made two of my moles basically disappear (they are completely gone but there is still a light brown spot where they used to be). I also have horrible wrinkles on my chest from sleeping all scrunched up on my side at night and I loaded up the Jojoba oil and after a few days, those wrinkles have smoothed out completely (they haven't disappeared but the difference after years of having them is amazing). It hasn't done much for the fine lines around my eyes or on my forehead though. I also add this to my lotion and it extends the lotion and really moisturizes my skin.

Use jojoba oil!

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Jan 09, 2008

Jojoba oil's molecular structure makes it easier to absorb into the skin than other oils. Also, it never goes rancid.

This as close to pure as you get.

Posted by Reviewer3266568 on Apr 22, 2008

Now that i am in America, I have started using this brand. It is and though it is very filtered it a close match to the pure product. The pcie was right and shipping is fast.