Great product

Posted by Reviewer2763559 on May 20, 2012

I bought this jojoba oil for my skin and hair and now also using it as a lubricant for masturbation (male), for which it works extremely well. Highly recommend this product.

AWESOME!

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

This is a small bottle and it's been like 1 to 2 months and it's barely moving and I use this everyday for my face. After a week of using this with grapeseed oil in the night and this in the morning, I can see the changes in my face. My face looks more glow-y and brighter. I just loveee how it makes me feel. I also use this as a moisturizer beofre putting on make-up and just after shower. This does not feel greasy at all and the skin just soaks up. Remember, a little goes a long way. If anybody has not tried this, please do. It beats putting other gunks on your face.

For dry/oily skin when everything else makes you break out

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Dec 06, 2012

I'm male, 29 and have been using jojoba oil for almost 10 years now after reading about it in a book on how to take care of your skin without using cosmetics. I have combination dry/oily skin and very sensitive and prone to breaking out. Jojoba OI is the one thing that never causes a break out and I've tried many moisturisers and face serums, some very expensive. I always return to Jojoba. A little is all you need. I put a few drops onto a cotton pad and apply.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3080971 on Feb 29, 2012

My daughter has very dry, thick, curly hair. I message about 5-6 drops of this jojoba oil into her hair right after shampoo/conditioner and her curls are gorgeous....soft and shiney!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1135982 on Oct 06, 2010

The benefits from using this as a hair oil does wonders on my scalp. It helped to stop my hair loss. I was losing more than 100-150 strands a day just by combing my hair. Too bad we can't show pictures.

Great for personal use

Posted by Reviewer1210650 on Apr 08, 2008

Because Jojoba oil is resistant to bacteria and fungi I use it for a personal lubricant.

Healing

Posted by naturalme on Mar 07, 2012

This oil really helps with your roots, breakages, and giving your hair that luster.

good

Posted by Reviewer1812531 on Mar 10, 2012

Use it 1 month and results are seen. My skin become younger.

+++

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 15, 2014

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

El mejor aceite para el pelo

Posted by mariatb on May 19, 2014

Para mi gusto el aceite de jojoba es el mejor para el pelo, es el que mejor penetra. Lo uso una vez a la semana y lo dejo toda la noche.