not true 100% argan oil

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 23, 2013

I have used different brands of organic argan oil for years. This Now organ oil is very different than the ones I had used. First, it smells like rotten meat :(. Second, it refrigerates differently than my other pure organic organ oils. This is unlikely 100% pure and fresh argan oil. I am sure of it from my experience. In addition, they placed a plastic dropper inside the bottle, and the cap does not stay secure on the bottle (maybe that is why it smells rancid). From now on I will continue buying argan oil from reliable sources that put quality first in their products.

Fanastic!

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 28, 2012

Usually in winter the backs of my hands get very dry and rough. After using this for about a week, my friend commented on how soft my hands feel. Softens wrinkles around the eyes too.

So cheap yet great quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

Why pay more. I can now afford to use argan all over my body and whenever I see fit! I thought there would be a differene in quality between expensive brands. There isn't. This is an unadulterated product with no scent and amazing hydrating properties.

Smells very animalic but great on hair.

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Smells very animalic (like castoreum) but this was able to make my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down.

DO NOT BUY it for hair

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

As hair care, this argan oil is VERY VERY GREASY and very difficult to be cleaned from hair (once apply), leave dirty-oily hair look. It is still very greasy even apply a little bit on dry hair. My face broke out after apply. As hair conditioner, highly recommand coconut vinegar/apple vinegar. As face oil, highly recommand Mayumi squalane oil or emu oil (not greasy and you will see signaficant improvement after some time).

powerful moisturizing oil

Posted by x-tine on Jun 22, 2012

I've noticed immediate benefits with this product. It's a thick, viscous oil that seems to really have lasting moisturizing benefits. I use on dry calves at night and find that I don't need to re-moisturize until the next evening. Some may find the natural scent too strong -- it smells similar to a potent, very fresh olive oil-- but mixing argan with a drop of essential oil of choice solves the issue. Great price, and organic too!

I love this oil!

Posted by 4861612230998431500 on Jan 19, 2013

A few drops in my shampoo and contitioner, and my hair looks amazing. I also use this oil as a nightcream,and my skin feels like silk. Love it!

Throw out your mousturisers

Posted by Akosua on Apr 22, 2013

This oil is absolutely amazing. I use this as a daily moisturiser and sometime use the rose hip seed oil if my skin needs a little boost. It is thick but once place on the skin it is extremely luxurious and smooth. I love that its a natural product, so cheap and is better than all the expensive crap I used to use. I will definitely buy again!

I have used this oil almost everyday,

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 16, 2013

and I really love it! It is great for face and body. It stays on the skin for very long, and I always feel moisturized with it on.

Still waiting on results.

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

This oil is VERY thick, so if you're planning to use this on your hair like I was you may want to think about cutting it with some other oil or using it as a hot oil treatment that you then wash out. Otherwise it smells okay. I'm still waiting to see if it helps my hair growth. For the face or body, like I said its pretty thick and pricey for this little bottle so unless its for a small area, like the elbows and knees, not sure if this makes sense. Side note: I was using this as a scalp treatment maybe twice a week, My scalp really started itching but I'm not sure if this is why. I've stopped for a few days so i'm going to see if this is why. Doesn't mean its a problem with the product, I could just be allergic.