Good but too thick.

Posted by 4722552548487285937 on May 02, 2016

This product is good but too thick, not suitable to use before makeup but good for dry skin.

E cream

Posted by 5705802150585320722 on Feb 26, 2016

This is very good e cream I tried with a reasonable price, I added Aleo oil and make my skin feel soft and comfort after doing laser. Very good product I will re order again once replenish stock

Better on body than face

Posted by 4860756269576665926 on Jan 31, 2016

I initially bought this product to use as a night cream on my face. I have normal skin and usually don't break out, but I started developing acne when I started using this product. Maybe this product will suit people with dry skin? Now I just use it on my feet and elbows where the skin tends to be a little bit drier and it works fine, but I've encountered better products so I will not be repurchasing this one, even as a body lotion. The consistency is quite thick and hard, which I actually quite prefer in a night cream, but I am not a big fan of its scent (kind of smells like cake).

READ THE LABELS!

Posted by 5215261405892755412 on Jan 19, 2016

I didn't do my homework on this one prior to purchase, so I did not notice that it has synthetic Vitamin E derived from soy. After application, I was very disappointed. The crème did not penetrate, but sat on the surface of my skin, and that was true whether I applied it after bathing and exfoliation (open pores) OR from time-to-time throughout the day. I also found the ODOR extremely offensive--so much so that the odor emanating from my skin kept me awake at night until I washed it off. It was THEN that I read the ingredients--silly me. I'm not sure if it is a true allergy, but I am very intolerant to soy products, whether ingested or applied to my skin. I also keep away from synthetic-anything as a rule in my life, especially Vitamin E. If you read the credible Vitamin E research from both the US and EU, I think you'll agree. In spite of the odor and in spite of it not working, I gave the crème over one week before I read the label. I am happy for those of you who found the product satisfactory and to all others, please know your tolerances and please read your labels PRIOR to purchase.

The smell 👎🏻 moisturizing 👍🏻

Posted by 5565712154571031190 on Jan 19, 2016

The cream is very moisturizing but l was very disappointed about The smell is too strong and very unpleasant . الكريم ترطيبة عالي ولكن إنصدمت من رائحتة للاسف غير محببة

👍🏻

Posted by 5599136977030259073 on Jan 11, 2016

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

cream e

Posted by 5674100941332337864 on Oct 13, 2015

This cream is so nice and helpful for skin .... Thank you

Vit e

Posted by 5013509012391168939 on Oct 05, 2015

I use this product as my night care routine,i like this product because won't give my skin break out. I've used the most expensive night cream and got pimple but this cream give my skin smooth when i wakeup in the morning.

New Lot Number Very Thin and Runny

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Jul 30, 2015

My wife and I started using this product about 6 months ago. We just loved the product. It is very effective. But the last lot we received after a several week back order is not the same product. This lot is runny versus the thick cream we were buying. It is like a different product. Instead of being thick and creamy it is thin and runny like it has been watered down. So just a heads up. Hopefully the manufacturer will read this.

perfect