The very good choise!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

This paste is really very good, it makes my teeth white and bright, and very important point is the absence of fluoride, which is a toxic substance, bad to our health. Taste of paste is nice too, but if you don’t like the taste of mint, I advise you to try this paste only with cinnamon taste . **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint

Posted by alvinlky on May 01, 2013

Looking for a toothpaste that met all of my requirements hasn't been easy. Finally had tried the samples before buying It is the toothpaste gel that what I am looking for, excellent Quality toothpaste gel at an economical price,

xyli-white toothpaste

Posted by 5612973796637342821 on Jul 03, 2012

Inside of my mouth was had sore because bad reaction to regular toothpaste when I started using xyli-white the problem cleared up oalmost overnite

Best toothpaste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I love the fact is doesn't contain any chemicals, nor SLS. I use it now that I am pregnant and I avoid all nasty chemicals. It is so hard to find a whitening toothpaste that actually works and is not harmful. The amount of product is huge as well, making it a very good deal for the price. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

perfect product

Posted by Reviewer2024827 on Mar 07, 2012

very very good toothpaste. not too fresh, but for me it is even better. after brushing your teeth you just feel clean teeth without artificial fresheners. good product for a good price.

Unbelievable!

Posted by parazzzitka on Apr 07, 2012

Even though I always had rather white teeth, this toothpaste impressed me a lot. Not my teeth are even whiter, without any harm to tooth enamel. The taste is very mild and disappears in few minutes after cleaning. Highly recommended!

The best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1802061 on Mar 25, 2012

I like the taste, makes my teeth bright

The best toothpaste!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012

This is the best toothpaste that I have ever used, natural and fluoride free. I highly recommend it!

Great, But Not For Those With Sensitive Teeth

Posted by HawaiianViking on Jan 10, 2013

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel is mostly great. It really does clean and whiten teeth without fluoride and without drying the mouth. It removes plaque, too, and keeps it from re-forming, which I believe is due to the Xylitol in this product's formula. Soon after I started using this product, I did notice that my teeth were becoming much more sensitive, and after using this product for several months hot and cold beverages were downright painful. Now, I alternate Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel with Auromere, Herbal Toothpaste, Fresh Mint, and that's been a great combination for me.

Flouride free toothpaste gel!!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 17, 2012

Since I heard that flouride have been used in rat poisons, I stopped to use flouride toothpaste. I found the very best product in whole iHerb and have been using it for a year now. The toothpaste is natural and doesn't taste bad. My teeth are healthy and clean. Thank you again Now foods!!