Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Reviews 4-star

ok

Posted by annegoggans From Kentucky on Sep 25, 2012

not spectacular, but not bad either

It made me feel refreshed

Posted by ILoveHealthy on Jul 22, 2012

I feel my teeth are clean. I love it becuase it's Free of SLS chemicals and fluoride. I'm a little yellow teeth and i don't notice a different in whiten my teeth

On the fan. На любителя.

Posted by Ludviga From Russian Federation on Aug 27, 2012

Good toothpaste. Foams badly. Long got used. And now paste very much is pleasant to me. Refreshes badly, but purity remains till the evening. On the fan. Хорошая зубная паста. Пенится плохо. Долго привыкала. А теперь мне паста очень нравится. Освежает плохо, но чистота сохраняется до вечера.

Just right

Posted by juliem From Australia on Apr 04, 2012

This is the main toothpaste our family has used for the past couple of years. It ticks all the boxes for us: * SLS (and other unnecessary chemical nasty)-free * Fluoride-free * The kids like the taste * It's very reasonably priced * It just works! We live in Australia and there's just nothing else that meets these criteria.

Finally I found

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 17, 2012

Finally I found normal natural toothpaste. I am still wearing my damn braces and I found extremely difficult to find normal, suitable, good natural toothpaste. These that I was trying here ant there were just awful for me. This is not perfection, but 4 stars from 5 could be. I wish it could remove more of my fur from teeth, but it is how it is. The price was extremely good, so I am happy. And I forgot - it is whitening indeed, because other whitening pastes that I have tried did nothing to me.