Now Foods, Sports, L-Carnitine Liquid, Triple Strength, Citrus Flavor, 3000 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Partly my fault

Posted by Reviewer1230094 From Tennessee on Oct 31, 2009

It caused bad cramps, which might have disappeared if I had continued the dosages. However, I have several serious healh problems and just couldn't risk it. So, I cannot say it works or it doesn't. The taste was surprisingly pleasant, not a turnoff at all. Sorry it was not an aid for me, however I cannot say that the product is faulty, and would not work well for others.

NOT WORTH THE MONEY

Posted by Reviewer1588359 From Illinois on Aug 18, 2008

I previously used L-Carnitine Liquie 1000mg from fitness labs and got such an enormous amount of energy from it that I thought by going to this 3000mg I could save money because I would be taking 3x as much. NOT SO! I in fact get tired using the 3000mg. I suppose because it is not pure perhaps. I don't know, but I know it does nothing and is not worth the money.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1895343 From Arizona on Jan 16, 2009

I originally bought this in an herb store locally at a lot higher price. After finding it on line at a better price I was able to afford to buy the other supplements listed as enhancing the performance of this product. And they work great together. (Lecithin and CLA). Premotes lean dense muscle growth, enhancing both endurance and weight training and increases bodies fat burning potencial.

tastes great and seems like a great product

Posted by Reviewer1885565 From New Jersey on Mar 30, 2011

Have been taking a swig each morning and actually look forward to it. It tastes great to me and I have to make sure I don't take more than the recommended dosage because it tastes so good. And have been taking it in conjunction with three other products and have been feeling better.

LCAR

Posted by Reviewer1654938 From Canada on Apr 13, 2010

Good for what it is.. Also a useful bottle for later use! Consider newer (and arguably better) Carnitines, such as Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) - Great value. OR if you have the money, the best cardio/workout/NO related Carnitine is Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (GPLC)! Carnitine is GREAT!