NOT WORTH THE MONEY

Posted by Reviewer1588359 on Aug 18, 2008

I previously used L-Carnitine Liquie 1000mg from fitness labs and got such an enormous amount of energy from it that I thought by going to this 3000mg I could save money because I would be taking 3x as much. NOT SO! I in fact get tired using the 3000mg. I suppose because it is not pure perhaps. I don't know, but I know it does nothing and is not worth the money.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1895343 on Jan 16, 2009

I originally bought this in an herb store locally at a lot higher price. After finding it on line at a better price I was able to afford to buy the other supplements listed as enhancing the performance of this product. And they work great together. (Lecithin and CLA). Premotes lean dense muscle growth, enhancing both endurance and weight training and increases bodies fat burning potencial.

LCAR

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Apr 13, 2010

Good for what it is.. Also a useful bottle for later use! Consider newer (and arguably better) Carnitines, such as Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) - Great value. OR if you have the money, the best cardio/workout/NO related Carnitine is Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (GPLC)! Carnitine is GREAT!

Telesha Hochstetler

Posted by Reviewer1514591 on Oct 02, 2008

This product is so syrup-y sweet that I can't take it. I am very sensitive to most sweetners and was not warned how sweet it would be. I would have preferred it non-flavored over this sickly sweet. I am very disappointed and it was a waste of money. Thank you for caring about my opinion. I wished you carried many of the other products that my family uses.

so glad this comes in a liquid

Posted by Reviewer2859887 on Jan 08, 2009

I searched for something liquid to be able to give my ASD son--and this was one of the few that came up. Fortunately this is triple strength, so I am able to give him a 1/4 teaspoon and it be the right dose for him. Great for everyone!

easy to take daily

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Aug 08, 2010

I have taken L-Carnitine pills for years now for endurance and keeping my weight down and I find that the liquid is easier to take first thing in the AM on an empty stomach - it tastes good and it works just as well as the pills -this one is more economical.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1418187 on Dec 14, 2010

Had problems going to the bathroom, and now it's a part of my life :) this product helped me with my constipation problem love it

tastes great and seems like a great product

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on Mar 30, 2011

Have been taking a swig each morning and actually look forward to it. It tastes great to me and I have to make sure I don't take more than the recommended dosage because it tastes so good. And have been taking it in conjunction with three other products and have been feeling better.

Partly my fault

Posted by Reviewer1230094 on Oct 31, 2009

It caused bad cramps, which might have disappeared if I had continued the dosages. However, I have several serious healh problems and just couldn't risk it. So, I cannot say it works or it doesn't. The taste was surprisingly pleasant, not a turnoff at all. Sorry it was not an aid for me, however I cannot say that the product is faulty, and would not work well for others.

L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2579243 on Mar 11, 2009

triple strength, long overdue. The item is heavy, expensice to ship,and one goes through the lower concentration versions too quickly, necessitating more frequent reordering.