Helping my night sweats

Posted by Reviewer2095842 on Jun 03, 2009

I started taking these on the advise of my clinical nutritionist for my night sweats. After about 2 1/2 weeks, my night sweats have decreased immensely.

Great value for potent dose

Posted by Reviewer1638866 on Nov 05, 2008

This is part of an anti-migraine regimen that seems to be working.

Good but not for me

Posted by Toobusy on Apr 19, 2008

This has helped my night sweats and breast tenderness but gives me horrible intestinal gas. The gas pains go way up into my shoulders even. That side effect is not worth the benefits. Maybe I need a lower dosage.

Didn't help with PMS but my skin looks great! :)

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Aug 02, 2009

I haven't seen any improvement in PMS which is the reason why I purchased PO, but my skin looks great after about 3 weeks of use, so it I'll keep taking it. :)

Good for PMS, flaky skin and skin with mild/moderate acne

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Oct 18, 2012

Due to hypothyroid disease my skin has varied from VERY dry and sensitive(when hypo) to very dry but acneprone, and actually oily at the same time(when normal/hyper). Also noticed more breakout when PMS - the type that doesn`t really vanish until it`s time for the next cycle.... I started with a different brand, Efamol - and didn`t follow the "take 6 a day" regime. I just take 1 1300mg capsule every day(which I often forget btw...). Still it has worked noticeably for me; no more visible breakout when PMS(maybe some small occasionally), less PMS in general(less pain), my skin is less oily and less flaky - and also not so dry as before. It hasn`t made my skin perfect at all, but definitly improved both skin and PMS. Absolutely worth a try. Don`t really notice any difference between this and Efamol, but didn`t really try Efamol for long(just 2 months before switching brand). UPDATE: I have used these for almost a year now. I forgot to take them for several weeks, and in those PMS-periods I got back the PMS-cystic acne and more comedones(like before). So - the only time I don`t get the usual PMS major breakouts in when I use evening primrose oil. I take that as a sign that they are working.

excellent for monthly grumpiness

Posted by Reviewer1359813 on Oct 25, 2011

I take one cap a day and it really helped my monthly mood swings. It was a number of months before I noted a reduction in the premenstrual water retention so that may be down to a combination of this product and taking a base mix (to make the body less acidic)

Very Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Mar 21, 2011

I was suffering very badly from hot flashes. I now take 3 primrose gels daily and 1 black cohosh gel. Total relief!! I only gave four stars because the primrose oil didn't get rid of the hot flashes completely but it did make a huge dent in the problem. I added 1 black cohosh gel every day along with the primrose oil and that made all the difference...I am wonderfully free from those miserable hot flashes. Very good product!

This looks like it is working for me..

Posted by 5008404653499900377 on Sep 08, 2012

I started taking this product for eczema around the mouth, light perioral dermatitis.. Nothing has been working, creams of all kind, natural, medical nothing.. Only sun exposure, but as I live in Norway we are not spoiled on that section.. After short time using these capsules it seems to be that eczema moisten up, still there but not as flaky and dry.. Will continue using them. Take 1 morning and one evening. Have to say I combine with 1 drop of seabuckthorn-oil twice a day. Good combination..

perfect for your skin

Posted by Ljerka on Aug 31, 2013

It is a great product that lasts for a long time, great quality and great price. Evening primrose oil is used for skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne and it has helped me clear my skin.

I think it is ok

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I help my friend to buy this product. She keep coming back to ask me to order again. I guess it must be to her liking.