Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer3347166 on Feb 10, 2010

I actually bought these because they were recommended for hair. I have a thyroid condition and it's causing my hair to fall out. I can't say it has made a difference as of yet but my skin is looking a lot better!

dosage too strong

Posted by 5539060775544301941 on Aug 21, 2013

Ladies out there, please do not take 2 pills a day if youre taking it 1st time. your body will not get used to it at first. i recommend you to take 1cap every 2 days for the 1st 2 weeks and see how it goes.

Now Evening Primerose

Posted by Reviewer3257913 on Mar 06, 2011

I like this brand, but I have used even more effective brands by "Source Naturals and Jarrow". Overall, it's ok.

Haven't seen any effect

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Nov 11, 2012

I have tried primrose oil for my pms (bad skin, depression) a few times. Now I've used this for 4 months, but I'm still waiting for it to work. Maybe it just doesn't do it for me... :/

peri-menopause aid

Posted by Reviewer1072698 on Jul 29, 2011

I've been taking it for 2 months now and it has helped somewhat for the hot flashes and headaches that i get regularly. I will continue to see if there's a better effect later on.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer2301155 on Jun 25, 2012

My skin is not so dry anymore, but other than that I am not 100% sure this is the best product in the market

Optimistic

Posted by Reviewer1209862 on Jun 27, 2012

From reading other reviews of this product I am very optimistic that I will see some benefits from taking this supplement. I have already been taking this for about 3 weeks now, but I haven't seen any noticeable changes. It usually takes my body a little longer to adjust to new things, so I'm not going to give up. I will try to go through 2 bottles consistently and then I'll be able to make a better decision as to whether it's beneficial for me or not.

Not sure-

Posted by Reviewer3129674 on Jul 12, 2012

I first time took primrose, and honestly I am not sure how it is affecting me. I will try 1 bottle and see how it goes. But price is good, and may buy again.

Good value prouducts

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on May 29, 2010

This is the best evening primrose oil contain high mg compare with other brand, I give my daughter to take daily. She feel less stress on her work after taking this.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer3050276 on Apr 05, 2008

Haven't noticed dramatic effects. My skin seems a little better - it is less itchy but that is about it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »