July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

I think it's helping... mom of 6 tries to restore brain function

Posted by Reviewer2224419 on Apr 25, 2010

I got this to help with my energy levels, I think it does help. I probably would see more benefit if I got more sleep however! (: I actually felt better the day after I took it for the first time, though. I didn't feel like I just needed to lay down & sleep forever, made it through the afternoon. Plus I have been feeling like I want to sing again.

notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Dec 28, 2009

I was taking 50mg. of Ubiquinol and increased to 100mg. I now have eliminated some minor irregular heartbeats that I was experiencing almost daily. I am a 66 year young female and I have had some irregular heartbeat on and off since menopause at 46. I have also found magnesium to be helpful.

Hard to judge

Posted by Reviewer2615703 on Feb 17, 2009

The effect of this product is so subtle that it is hard to say if it is making a difference, but we do see subtle improvement in our health since we started taking this.

better than any coq10

Posted by Reviewer1283417 on Jun 16, 2009

I feel better when I take this one. I finally found brand the best one without any side effect.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1060720 on Sep 24, 2010

I used the the Ubiquinol along with the Acetyl L-Carnitine and it works well together and worked well with results in a day or so. I thought it just might have been me and I missed a dose and noticed a difference by the end of the day...I did notice that if I took it to late in the day I had problems sleeping.