Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Apr 12, 2013

Really seems to help with stamina - you're supposed to hold the liquid under your tongue for 30 seconds first for better absorption.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1116367 on May 01, 2013

I buy this for my grandmother. This works just as well as her vitamin B12 shots. Since she started taking the liquid vit B 12, she hasn't needed her shots!

Potent product

Posted by 4741536902871266176 on Jun 23, 2013

I actually give this to my dog who has GME. She does not lik it but I think it is good for her.

great

Posted by 4674855659882951282 on Sep 26, 2013

I am satisfied with this product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2585744 on Oct 10, 2011

I purchased the large size for home and this small size for travel. Product has a great taste; seems to make a difference in my energy level. Highly recommend this Ultra B-12.

Feel So Good

Posted by Reviewer1828756 on Jan 10, 2012

I have been taking vitamin B-12 for about a month and I feel so much better. I'm more relaxed and happy all the time. My husband has noticed a huge difference in my overall mood. I don't experience any energy when I take this but def a keeper. I bought a bottle for my mom and sisters.

Vitamin B-12 Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1969702 on May 12, 2012

My sister recommended that I try this product and thus far I have been very satisfied with the results. It was received in a timely manner and properly packed. I will be ordering more products from this company.

Vegetarian liquid B-vitamins with lots of B-12

Posted by Osanderos on Jun 09, 2012

Great product. Now Foods has flauvored this product with stevia which has optimal GI of 0. I like the taste. I have taken it with magnesium. Gives me little more boost. Price is right.

Gives energy almost immediately

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

I take 2 droppers under my tongue just before my workout. Especially with my weight training I am able to lift more. Nice taste.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Jul 05, 2012

Could feel the difference with my energy after, will always keep in stock.