reliable

Posted by 4818998840198481892 on May 02, 2016

delivery on time.

GREAT Product

Posted by Reviewer2220511 on Dec 11, 2015

Despite the other reviews, I have been taking these pills for months now and have had no problem with aftertaste or odor. They are a little large - but easy to go down. Because of the research of coconut oil with Alzheimer's I will be taking these for the rest of my life! They were recommended by my doctor and I would recommend these to anyone that has the Alzheimer's disease in their family!

Coconut oil have alot of benefits

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 02, 2015

I normally use the coconut oil in the jar. When I saw these in softgels. I decided to purchase because of the benefits. I am still taking these softgels I take them occasionally because you have to take too many at once. I just take one. I do not see the benefits of it. But I still use the coconut oil in the jar to cook. I use only coconut oil and Olive oil. Coconut oil is a very good product, have a lot benefits. I have been using it since I was a child and my parents have used it also. I drink the coconut water also.

Operación bikini

Posted by 5221424193539194426 on Jun 23, 2015

Aun no se si es eficaz pero almenos no subo de peso. También es verdad que me estoy cuidando mas en comer y hacer algo de ejercicio

Now Foods, Vergin Coconut Oil, 1000mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by 5498458772687925694 on May 19, 2015

Great stuff good price like all Now Foods products !

Good

Posted by halfromanian on May 09, 2015

2 capsules *2 day (on an empty stomach) has been recommended by my GP after having checked the nutritional value of the product at hand. It takes about 3-4 days to start seeing the first results. I am to continue as it clearly does help clear skin and soothe my digestion. I did not see any improvement regarding hair and/or nails -- but my hair was soft to begin with and I did do a full B complex for 3 months and it helped its growth and soft. I am considering taking coconut oil with B complex next time. Be aware that taking these capsules is little compared to a couple of spoons of coconut oil straight up from the jar, but for those who cannot ..then be prepared to pay extra for taking it as a capsule.

Cheap and Good

Posted by 4956606691152947671 on Apr 14, 2015

I am taking coconut oil since I'm pregnant. I find that my breast milk is more thick after I am consuming coconut oil. Should make my breast milk more nutritious, I guess.

Great product

Posted by 5457758064241385603 on Mar 12, 2015

Good for those who doesn't dare to drink coconut oil as it is

I'm not sure if there was any benefit to taking these...

Posted by mhineau on Feb 15, 2015

I love coconut oil & have read of many benefits. I thought these would be a great addition to my day, not sure if they worked as claimed though.

I love it!

Posted by 5171014057345547387 on Jan 27, 2015

This is great because it comes in small capsules , keeping clean and accurate dosing