Peace of mind

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 13, 2010

My wife who has had breast cancer takes this,its good value and has had no side effects and helps her remain positive about the future.

we need D

Posted by Reviewer2532236 on Feb 07, 2010

heard we need more D and decided to try this, have not had the illnesses with this past winter now so far...good product and quality for price

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2502847 on Mar 04, 2010

Doctor said I had a Vitamin D deficency. Now I don't and the price is better than in my local stores.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2681961 on Jan 26, 2010

I take a few of these a week in the dark, rainy, winter months and they seem to be doing what I need. Good price, good quality.

D is a super important vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jul 06, 2011

I would rate vitamin D with a multi B as the most important thing you can take daily. My entire family takes 1 a day and we definitely have improved health wise and resistant to colds etc. Will take for life.

great D

Posted by Reviewer3104542 on Jul 19, 2011

excellent vitamin for seasonal depression!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2053174 on Dec 25, 2011

Small, easy to swallow, no taste. The only small thing is that these are not vegetarian, so YMMV. If you're planning on storing vitamin D for a longer period of time, the vegetarian vcaps have a longer expiration date.

Posted by Reviewer2283823 on Mar 01, 2012

The best vitamin D-3 with a super reasonable price! Haven't had a bad flu since starting to take vitamin D regularly. I take 1 or 2 1000IU caps a day.

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1265331 on Mar 14, 2012

What I really like about the tablets is that they are soft capsules. I've always heard that these types of capsules are easy on the digestive tract, not so hard on the kideys and desolve much quicker and so the contents are absorbed quickly.

d3

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Apr 06, 2012

guess its good, dr said vit d levels are low so need to supplement.