Posted by 5042443334897148472 on Oct 04, 2013

MyPage contains all my reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb and SOMETHING EXCLUSIVELY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY—DON’T MISS IT~~~~~~~~~~ Very effective and at a reasonable price when compared with other brands! It is good for bones, and immune system. My doctor recommend me to buy it!

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

* 180 softgels = 6 months !! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 3 years now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Product

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

Got this instead of the 5000 IU and it works! I'm mostly indoors for more than 95% if the day and this gives me sufficient D3 that i'm not getting. Recommended!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2094255 on Dec 22, 2009

This particular brand of Vitamin D-3 was recommended to me by my endocrinologist in addition to calcium and prescription anti-osteoporosis medication. The results have been impressive and my bone loss seems to be reversing. I'd highly recommend this product.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 1000 IU

Posted by Reviewer2325719 on Feb 07, 2010

This is an excellent product and has been protecting us quite well from colds and flu. It's cheap insurance.