goood

Posted by 5649878200777168596 on Feb 22, 2016

GOOD

Doesn't work

Posted by 5677122431923990781 on Oct 18, 2015

First used as prescribed 2 tablets twice a day but without any results.Even tried 4 capsules a time but without any effects very disappointed that I ordered this product.My mistake was that I read the reviews that where more or less positive but in reality this product is useless and wouldn't recommend it.

Now Foods, Water Out, Herbal Diuretic, 100 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 30, 2015

It is used by my dog (female) due to her hormonal problems and water retaining in the body. It is very good for her and helpful. Just I must give it with cautious because it is a dog. The only problem I have with this formula is "other ingredients". I would prefer more pure formula, just in gelatin capsule. Just dreaming :)

NOW PRODUCTS ARE GOOD

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Jan 27, 2015

Not sure if I didn't drink enough water with these or not but didn't increase or decrease the number of comfort breaks.

best!

Posted by howrx1 on Dec 06, 2014

As a bodybuilder, I took this during my cutting season. This water out is the best out there! It keeps me perspiring and goes to the toilet plenty of times. Within a month, I can see my skin were dry. Love it!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1043055 on Sep 25, 2014

Works well - no jitters.

Muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Aug 20, 2014

Para limpiar el riñón

Great product!

Posted by 5576555721126170727 on Jun 17, 2014

Not for everyday use, but I like to have it during that time of the month when I get very bloated. It makes wonders! I drink only 2, 2 times a day and I can see the difference by the end of the day!

Good Product

Posted by 5505618798768909574 on Apr 29, 2014

I take this every day for edema. I stopped for awhile, and I can really tell a difference when I don't take them.

NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

Posted by 5340375348264547881 on Nov 18, 2013

I found this product to be less than satisfying. Diuretics usually provide some relief from swelling but that is not the case with this product. I would not recommend it and would not purchase it again. SO DISAPPOINTED!