Light and Easy

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Mar 23, 2009

I was delighted to find this product. It is way less expensive than the commercial products and contains none of the sugars and flavorings that they do. It works well. I take it just for additional dietary fiber first thing in the morning. I'm going to take it with me on my trip to Central America next year as an anti-dote to possible bowel problems.

Regularity

Posted by Reviewer1897219 on Apr 22, 2009

I use 1 tsp. per day mixed with water. it certainly helps with regularity.

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 12 oz

Posted by Reviewer2591688 on Nov 13, 2008

Before I started taking this stuff, I had problems in my intestinal tract, not anymore. I know psyllium husks are responsible because when I stopped taking it for a few days do to travel, the problems returned. When you get older, it takes more than a notion to stay healthy. You have to work at it and not take it for granted.

Fabulous fiber

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Nov 15, 2008

I swear by psyllium husk. It beats adding ground flax seed or any other form of fiber to my diet. I wouldn't go without having these in my house. I take 1 to 1.5 Tbsp. about four or five times a week. Highly recommend. Nashville, tn

Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Nov 18, 2008

This product provides good bulk for good colon function.

Whole Husks are better

Posted by Reviewer2586786 on May 15, 2009

Whole husks are the way to go! More effective and easier to swallow than the "powdered" version. Excellent pricing and find Now to always offer quality products.

NOW Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 12 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3294488 on Jun 03, 2009

Top quality and very fresh.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Jun 05, 2009

it works, and it is easy to drink

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3165449 on Jun 29, 2009

This is a good product which is exactly what it says it is. It is not fun to drink but it does give you a lot of fiber (a lot more in a tablespoon than you would get from other fiber drinks with added sugar and flavoring, etc.) The price is very good, and iherb's shipping is always fast and dependable. Putting it in a blender with some V-8 juice makes it much more palatable

Fantastic price, fantastic shipping, fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3172784 on May 24, 2011

I couldn't believe it. It took less than a week to receive my order all the way to JAPAN!!! I love the price, service, and the product! I will definitely be a repeating customer. Thank you.