• Customer Ratings

Love it

Posted by 5429679906830731415 on Jan 21, 2014

Works and mixes fine with a little stirring. I prefer the whole husks to the powder as I feel it works better.

Whole Psyllium Husks Health Benefit

Posted by 5742342770226016010 on Sep 18, 2014

This is a superb fiber supplement and very effective. It also helps in trying to lose weight because it does not contain sugar and it curbs appetite.

good for my tummy

Posted by Reviewer1594004 on Sep 24, 2014

no wonder that psyllium husk helps toilet job i prefer whole husk to pilled out one. it is better to swallow

Great addition to my health shakes.

Posted by bonusoffer on Aug 17, 2014

Hard to rave about fibre (UK spelling), but I'm happy with this Psyllium husk one. Mixes fine, tastes ok, and contains a good amount of soluble and insoluble fibre. You'll need to store it in a container as this packaging won't do the trick. All in all, a good addition to my health regime. Important addition to protein shakes and great for digestive tract and bowel health.

Really works well

Posted by 5105496926540943183 on Nov 27, 2013

For the additional fiber and bowel movement it works very well. It's thicken very quick compare to my previous brand but if you ok with that I think no issues in swallowing this product.

A spoonful a day

Posted by 5390780354607008531 on Dec 13, 2013

I take a spoonful every morning , mixed into water and it helps keep me regular. Good colon health is essential to all.

Doesn't do its job

Posted by Reviewer2568048 on Apr 15, 2012

I bought it to help bulk my stool as I am having a lot of diarrhea. I haven't noticed any difference and I've been taking it for 3 weeks.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2996172 on Mar 26, 2012

I have been using Psyllium husk to supplement my fiber intake for years. It works. Thanks for the fast shipping too.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1692584 on Aug 22, 2011

great

Fresh and good price

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jan 09, 2012

These psyllium husks taste very fresh, and I love the low price iHerb offers!