Safe form of xylitol around animals.
Posted by Reviewer1734130 on Nov 09, 2007
XYLITOL IS VERY TOXIC FOR ANIMALS. I use it because it helps slow down the exiting of food through the digestive system, allowing my body to feel full and getting more nutritional value from what I eat. However, I want to be sure that I don't spill any that my animals could accidently eat. Very little xylitol is extremely dangerous for cats and dogs. With the packets, I am able to put just the right amount in my drink, then I throw the packet away. My companion animals stay safe. I am extremely environmentally conscious of my choices and decided that my animals' well-being is worth the extra packaging.
Posted by Reviewer1172269 on Nov 28, 2007
Same review as for xylosweet
Posted by Reviewer1934288 on Dec 19, 2008
No too sweet but provides and excellent balance with the satisfaction that you are not harboring harmful bacteria in your mouth
No after taste. I love it!
Posted by Reviewer2824815 on Dec 28, 2008
This is a great alternative to "the pink stuff". Thank you for a healthier option.
Posted by Reviewer2213088 on Jan 14, 2009
These packets are a great switch from the other sweeteners. Just the right amount of "sweet".