good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, really feel the mouth clean and "not smelling badly"

Love the taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014

Great taste and effective too! It is natural and fluoride free. I love the lingering taste of cinnamon in my mouth. Xylitol whitens the teeth as a bonus! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

very good mouthwash

Posted by 5295288246518085040 on Apr 23, 2014

I ordered it in December, have been using it after flossing and brushing almost every evening since that. Only a tiny amount is enough, less than half of the cap. Nice taste, I do not like the taste of mint, so cinnamon works well with me. Went to dentist beginning of April to normal cleaning. She said no problems this time. Gums are doing very well, and I had almost no tartar, and I cannot see other reason for it, than this. Normally been flossing and cleaning every evening, but without this mouthwash, and still got some tartar problem. In my country of origin (Finland) Xylitol is being used since childhood and recommended by dentists, so this too, is one reason for my purchase. Will certainly order this again soon. I still have a good amount of it left, and it is end of April now.

WE LOVE THIS MOUTHWASH!!

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Sep 01, 2013

Our dentist recommended that our family use a xylitol mouthwash for reduction of bacteria since we prefer not to use fluoride in our dental products. This XyliWhite Mouthwash is refreshing and we love the cinnamon flavor! Our kids (15,13,11,9) also rinse and gargle with it, which has also helped remove yucky tonsil stones. We love that the mouthwash ingredients are natural and we're not rinsing with a bunch of chemicals. It helped clean the white tongue that seems to be from candida overgrowth. We bought four bottles because the price is good. WE DEFINITELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Now Foods, Xyliwite Mouthwash Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2202705 on Aug 21, 2013

This mouthwash is wonderful, makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh, no burning or irritating effect whatsoever. Love it.

Great Mouthwash!

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 28, 2012

It's delicious, leaves a clean feeling and has good ingredients with no alcohol! Highly recommended

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on May 08, 2012

Our family has used NOW Cinnafresh for several yrs. We are repeat customers, very satisfied with this high-quality & effective product.

hoping for tooth protection

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Feb 11, 2012

My dentist recommended using Xylitol for my teeth and Now has this GREAT product @ a great price. I wash my teeth with the NOW Xyliwhite toothpaste gel then rinse with this mouthwash. My mouth feels great so I'm hoping for a good checkup with my dentist.

Wakes Up...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Jan 27, 2012

...My mouth anytime...great flavor!

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2009879 on Jan 17, 2012

Helps get rid of bacteria. Love the taste and my teeth are smooth. No plaque buildup since using the toothpaste and mouthwash.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »