Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Nubian Heritage, Hand Cream, Honey & Black Seed with Apricot Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Scent!

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013

The scent of this cream is sultry and somewhat exotic, makes me feel like I'm somewhere in Africa or Morocco. The first ingredient is shea butter so it is pretty moisturizing and I also found that it does good job moisturizing my cuticle as well as my hands which is important. The skin soaks up the cream fast and there is no slippery feeling. Though the strange thing about consistency that it is not "creamy", it is rather mousse-like, it kind of turns into something more watery once on the skin. I prefer creamier products. If you thought that this review was helpful, please feel free to press the "Yes" button.

Way to smelly.

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2516496 on Mar 13, 2013

I am really disappointed by this product. It claims to be completely natural with no added smell, but I have a hard time believing this. I put it on, and my hands still smelled 2 days later even after washing my hands thoroughly immediatly after I applied it since the smell was WAY to strong for my taste. I will not recommend this if you do not want to smell incredibly strong.

Perfect!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2639089 on Jun 30, 2011

One of the best hand cream I've tried!

Really good!!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Vanessasmom on Mar 03, 2012

Wonderfully rich, soothing & healing for dry hands. And the smell is divine..... :)

My new favorite handcream

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1562019 on Feb 13, 2012

This handcream is so rich and creamy, but does not leave your hands feeling greasy. I have been stopped by people wanting to know what scent I am wearing!