Smell is unbearable, does not smell natural!!

Posted by 5187222819316693680 on Mar 24, 2016

I purchased this product because of its focus on natural ingredients! In particular, I want to avoid synthetic smelly fragrance......much to my disappointment, the smell was so strong and un-natural that it made me feel unwell and I had to wash it off. The texture is nice, but it's a shame about the horrible smell.....had to give it away! Waste of my money!

Smells like some kind of ointment.

Posted by 4903762395915461971 on Jan 06, 2016

I love musky scents but this one is not so great. On the other hand, the texture is great. It is very moisturizing.

didn't like it

Posted by 5211427604107712881 on Apr 16, 2015

Made my hair and scalp very oily.

No hidrata demasiado

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Dec 14, 2014

El olor y la textura es muy rica, pero no hidrata para mi gusto mucho

Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2759282 on Dec 12, 2014

My favorite fragrance and moisturizing hand cream. I receive many compliments from men and women on the lovely scent.

Smells like spring..

Posted by sdbrock on Sep 21, 2014

This hand cream is great for my dry hands - it smells divine, sweet & warm. The texture seems a bit thicker than usual hand cream, almost like body butter, but this is why I love it even more. Little goes the long way, it keeps my hands moisturized and I even use it for my legs... One thing is though, if you are sensitive to scents, probably you would think of it pungent also if you have hay fever, it could irritate your nose - my husband keeps distance with me for the first half an hour until the scent fades away.

quite good

Posted by 5260397499182678782 on Mar 02, 2014

Good consistency for a hand cream. Best used at night left on before bed.

Overpowering scent

Posted by 5225150508070245698 on Feb 17, 2014

I love the Nubian Heritage Honey & Black Seed soap, so thought I'd try this; but I find the hand cream's scent to be too strong and overpowering. Maybe it's because cream has more oils than the soap and so its scent absorbs into the skin more. In any case, the strong scent remained on my hands even after washing, so much so that I could smell it while preparing food and eating. It was even absorbed into a pair of my winter gloves. The cream's texture is nice, a bit oily, but that scent is just too powerful.

Mala crema de manos

Posted by 4672359572104836599 on Jan 03, 2014

De esta marca he probado los jabones y esta crema, he de decir que los jabones son fantásticos pero la crema de manos me ha decepcionado mucho, lo único bueno es el olor, que es muy rico y original, pero en cuanto a hidratación o nutrición es malísima, al menos para mí, la peor crema de manos que he usado.

Huele de vicio

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Nov 17, 2013

Una crema de manos con un olor entre amaderado y melocotón que se absorbe bastante rápido y no deja sensación grasa. Nunca he utilizado crema de manos porque me parecen desagradables, pero esta es todo lo contrario!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »