what a strong smell

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Sep 30, 2012

I opened my iherb-package and the smell came out. Woow. That was strong and not pleasent. I hoped the ones who had complained about the smell was taking it too far, but no. This is not a good smell for either men or women. I have just put it away well covered and not tried it .Not sure if I will ever try it.

Didn't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer2622522 on Nov 30, 2011

Good soap, but the smell is odd. I really prefer the African black soap or the Mango butter soap from Nubian Heritage. Won't buy it again.

Clean Skin, great complexion, not dry and tight!!

Posted by Reviewer3344743 on Mar 16, 2010

I love how clean my skin feels after using this soap! It has balanced out my combination skin AND when I use this soap along with the same Shea Butter Black Seed Oil....the darker spots from old acne begins to fade away. I will Always use this soap on my face!! Its better than expensive liquid soaps that dermatoligists recommend for sensitive and acne prone skin. I have stopped using prescriptions and getting cortisone shots for acne. Black Seed Soap has taken away the need for all the chemical-based "solutions". Thank you Nubian Heritage!!

ugh~no way

Posted by marley on Apr 01, 2011

smells like cheap cologne made in 1902

Perfect

Posted by illuminated on Mar 09, 2014

Probably my favourite NH's soap so far. The smell is absolutely divine, it reminds me of something, although I can't really tell what. The exfoliating beads are smaller and much less harsh compared to the Black African soap. I'll definitely be buying this one again and I can't wait to try other soaps as well.

Cleans but.....

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jan 07, 2010

After reading all the good reviews for this Nubian Heritage soap, I thought I would try it. It cleans fine, and the ingredients are safe, but oh the scent is so unpleasant. It has an overly sweet scent like cheap perfume. I much prefer Giovanni soaps with their clean fresh scents. They clean as well and also have safe ingredients.

Best soap of the Nubian range

Posted by 5260397499182678782 on Mar 02, 2014

I have bought this soap many times and have even given some out to friends/family. The honey and black seed soap has a healing effect on skin - it clears rashes. I have had family members with skin psoriasis use the soap and notice the difference. Also takes 'itchiness' out of skin if prone to skin conditions. I strongly recommend this product over all the others. Some people don't like the smell but it is not a bad smell. the benefits of this soap strongly outweigh any smell concerns.

Smells devine

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

The scent smells wonderful in the box but soon after use the fragrance goes away, so I wonder whether the soap has been dunked in a fragrance solution and not the entire way through the soap. Still worthy of a 4 out of 5 stars as makes my skin feel good.

Skin cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1397501 on Jun 18, 2009

This soap is very good for removing the oil from your body. It is very gentle on the face I bought 6 bars.

smells disgusting

Posted by Reviewer1868646 on Aug 11, 2011

I have no idea if this is good or not because I just couldn't even try it out. It smells like some old perfume with a hint of urine. I had to throw this away.