Great delicious scent!!

Posted by BlackWing1977 on Apr 13, 2013

I have not used it yet, I have only started to use the African Black Soap Bar. Assuming it has similar soap base, it is big, and it is lasting and it lathers very well. The scent is to die for, I never though soap can smell so delicious, almost made me wanna take a bite out of it.

Smells deliciuosly!!!

Posted by 4867386967767801238 on Nov 19, 2012

Smells pretty good. It's gentle and hydrates my skin. I tried it on my face too, doesn't dry it up like a regular soap. Doesn't last long with every day use. I finished mine in about 10 days. I would buy again and keep it for "special occasions" !!!

Love the scent and the softness!

Posted by Reviewer2915784 on Nov 23, 2012

This soap smells like a smoothie and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.

Super

Posted by agnishka on Oct 01, 2012

Wonderful smell, really recommend it. Similarly, it does not dry the skin.

Never use another brand of soap again!

Posted by Reviewer2630851 on Sep 10, 2012

I love these soaps - they are full of natural goodness and do not irritated my sensitive skin. My husband loves these soaps also - they are made of good quality, all natural product and I would highly recommend to anyone that wants to treat themselves with top of the range natural products. I get these shipped to Australia - and will not purchase anything else now. Very impressed!

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer1753941 on Aug 08, 2012

I tried this because they were out of the black soap. Nice smell, but I think the black soap is more moisturizing for my skin.

Best soap ever!

Posted by 5707343764819598676 on Aug 11, 2012

I really love all the soaps from Nubian Heritage, this one in particular has a great scent and I love the exfoliation of the cormeal, will purchase again for sure!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1070709 on Aug 11, 2012

Great soap. Lather well and leaved skin feeling clean and soft. The mango smell is very mild and pleasant. Remember to clean the shower drain regularly when you're using natural soaps like this one, the shea butter has a tendency to clog! Recommended!

Lovely soap

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012

Lovely soap with fresh scent. Doesnt dry out my skin. After starting using Nubian Heritage soaps I dont have to use bodylotion every day..Great:)

!!!

Posted by Reviewer1937454 on Aug 15, 2012

Love this smeel and love this soap!