Nubian Heritage, Shea Butter Soap, With Lavender & Wildflowers, 5 oz (141 g)

Nice scent

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012

This product smells a little strong out of the box, but in the shower and after the smell is not overpowering and leaves a light, pleasant scent. However, the wildflowers are pretty useless-- I kept seeing the loose buds and freaking because I think it's an insect or a spider in my bath! Overall I like this product, but as another commenter mentioned, I am somewhat skeptical about the actual "organic-ness" of this soap.

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer2001317 on Aug 05, 2009

This smells so good. Floral with just a hint of lavender. After using it for over a week now, I find it the most moisturizing from the lot I ordered, even moisturizing than the NH Raw Shea Butter Soap. Thank you iherb for your excellent service also. Since I have KP and very dry skin, I wish I could try the NH Body Butter Soap next, hope you'll get it on stock soon!

Simply buy it and try it!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 30, 2012

I tried a lot of Nubian heritage soap bars, they are ALL perfect, please, try at least one. High quality ingredients, divine aromas, true masterpieces of perfumery I would say. Nice texture. They lather well, lasts long. The price for size and quality of soap bar is excellent. This particular Lavender& Wildflower aroma does not smell like a plain lavender, it is hidden quite subtle among the arrangement of wild sweetly scented flowers, I can see the bumble bees busy around wildflowers in the sunny day, when I smell and close my eyes =)

Moisturising soap.

Posted by Reviewer3332769 on Jun 07, 2012

I was looking for the nubian black soap. As its always out of stock, i ordered this soap instead, as it had good reviews. You need to use very little, as it lathers well with a loofah.Skin feels fresh, Firm and moisturised after a shower.

Lovely fragrance and very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Apr 14, 2008

This is my first purchase of this brand, and I really enjoy using it. It lathers well and smells nice, and makes my skin soft. I think it's a great idea to put he flower petals in the bar for exfoliating. I will definitely be purchasing more from this company.